[Unofficial Event] [Art] 🎨 Pokémon of the month 🎨

Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2022 at 11:52 PM, Tear said:

- You can submit only 1 entry in each month (Like only 1 drawing, 1 painting, 1 pixelart, etc, you can't do more than 1 work and use them as 1 entry)

I just found out that the person called @Dadeloss/ @MEFISis participating with more than 1 entry in this month in differents accounts, this is totally prohibited in this event, please choose 1 of them and let me know which one you will use, if you repeat this you will be banned from the contest, if you didnt get to read this rule, thats fine, we seek to have fun and not come to win dirty, thanks

Edited by Tear
12 minutes ago, Tear said:

Me acabo de enterar que la persona llamó@Dadeloss/@MEFISestá participando con más de 1 entrada en este mes en diferentes cuentas, esto está totalmente prohibido en este evento , por favor elige 1 de ellos y hazme saber cuál usarás, si repites esto serás baneado del concurso , si no llegaste a leer esta regla, esta bien, buscamos divertirnos y no venir a ganar sucio, gracias

Ah, no sabía .. cómo tengo dos cuentas quería participar por ambas .. si es así solo quiero que participe el dibujo, lo siento si cause malos entendidos..