Checando por atualizações infinitamente

Ao entrar no jogo pelo Android me deparo com a seguinte mensagem "checando por atualizações" eu esperei nessa tela por 2 horas e nada até que percebi que estava num loop,eu desligo minha internet (roteador) e ligo meus dados móveis e o jogo abre normalmente sem a tela de "checando atualizações" mas só funciona com os dados móveis:/eu queria saber se tem solução para voltar a jogar com a internet do roteador de casa normalmente? Eu instalei várias versões atualizadas do cliente e nada, parece que o problema é minha internet do roteador,mais aqui a internet é de 100mb e o cliente do Pokemmo só funciona com dados móveis

When entering the game on Android I come across the following message "checking for updates" I waited on this screen for 2 hours and nothing until I realized it was in a loop, I turn off my internet (router) and turn on my mobile data and the game opens normally without the "checking for updates" screen but it only works with mobile data ? I was wondering if there is a solution to play with the internet from the router at home normally? I installed several updated versions of the client and nothing, it seems that the problem is my internet from the router, but here the internet is 100mb and the Pokemmo client only works with mobile data

Edited by DEUSJABIROKA

¡Hola! Este parece ser un problema con su conexión a Internet en casa, volver a conectarse a Wi-Fi y reiniciar su ayuda poder router.  Además, si utiliza una VPN intente desactivarla.

Que me haga saber si alguna de estas soluciones ayuda.

Además, por favor incluya una traducción al Inglés al publicar en otro idioma, ya que es parte de las reglas del foro. ¡Gracias!

-

Hello! This seems like an issue with your home internet connection, reconnecting to Wi-Fi and restarting your router may help. Also, if you use a VPN try disabling it.

Let me know if any of these solutions help.

In addition, please include an English translation when posting in another language as it is part of the forum rules.

Thank you!

Edited by BrokenBulb

O mais estranho de tudo isso é que no computador entra normalmente no Pokemmo com internet de casa(roteador) mais no celular só funciona com dados móveis

The strangest thing about all this is that the computer normally enters the Pokemmo with the internet at home (router) but on the cell phone it only works with mobile data
Edited by DEUSJABIROKA

¿Ha reiniciado el router como he mencionado anteriormente? Esto generalmente soluciona la mayoría de los problemas de conexión.

-

Did you restart the router itself as I mentioned above? This usually fixes most connection issues.

Edited by BrokenBulb