Ripples and Grass Shakes B/W

They are inplemented and some have Pokemon only found by "phenos" like Audino

They appear randomly at set places. Im not too sure on the rarity of these spawns or how often they move around. But they do exist

4 minutes ago, Elizn said:

They are inplemented and some have Pokemon only found by "phenos" like Audino

They appear randomly at set places. Im not too sure on the rarity of these spawns or how often they move around. But they do exist

do you think there could be a reason i cant see them? i was farming for hours in one spot and never aw one

2 minutes ago, StrengthPolicy said:

You need to keep an eye on Global or Channel chat. People call them out there if they happen to find them, so you can get to them too. Finding these phenomenons is a team effort for all of us.

Thanks aton ! I didnt know that. Played before b/w was introduced to PokeMMO

in pokemmo they are far more rare than the original game.In the original game any area that could have them would spawn a pheno very often on any tile in the area.

In pokemmo only a few tiles in the whole region of unova can have a pheno spawn.

2pheno always spawn somewere and each lasts exactly 10 minutes based on testings that i did and managed to figure out those exact numbers.

Once they vanish they have a cooldown of around 5-15 minutes to appear again.I could not get exact number with that from testing so it looks like its random 5-15 minutes cooldowns.

So at any time in the game there could be 2 pheno active or 1 pheno active or 0 pheno active.

You can look at my guide which so far has 177 known tile where a pheno can appear.

Also its important to know that there is a video bug for phenomenon that was never fixed for years now.sometimes the pheno will be active but you wont see it but you will get it if you go on exact tile.

So if someone says there is a pheno in route 2 you have to go in that area and relog pokemmo to fix bug.

So for example you are farming in route 5 and someone says there is a pheno route 2.You go to route 2 and relog pokemmo while in route 2 and it will fix the video bug.

Its not always bugged but alot of times it is.Also dust pheno does not seem to be bugged as i have never seen the bug for those.