Análisis Competitivo Mienshao PO-Hielo

English:

Hello people. Today I bring a mienshao set that is not so common but it is worth using it in part for the current meta, especially for Mr. Garchomp.

This set is mixed and has the ice hidden power as a troll move.

I recommend all of its ivs 31 since even if it is a piece of paper I know that it is not worth it for many to do it that way but this is rather due to its nature which in this case is Ingenia.

His moveset is

- Point Blank/ High Jump Kick

- Round trip

- Surprise

- Ice Hidden Power

Item : Lifesphere

Ability: Regeneration

This poke helps to get rid of garchomp gliscors and other pokes that hit x4 damage. I don't know very well if I killed salamance wall with 1.

Don't forget to follow me so you don't miss my content about all kinds of things in PokeMMO

Español:

Hola gente. Hoy traigo un set de mienshao que no es tan común pero vale la pena usarlo en parte para el meta actual, sobre todo para Mr. Garchomp.

Este conjunto es mixto y tiene el poder oculto del hielo como un movimiento de troll.

Recomiendo todos sus ivs 31 ya que aunque sea un papel se que a muchos no les vale la pena hacerlo de esa manera pero esto se debe mas bien a su naturaleza que en este caso es Ingenia.

Su conjunto de movimientos es

- Quemarropa/ Patada de salto de altura

- Viaje ida y vuelta

- Sorpresa

- Poder oculto de hielo

Artículo: esfera de vida.

Habilidad: Regeneración

Este golpe ayuda a deshacerse de los gliscors de garchomp y otros golpes que golpean x4 de daño. No se muy bien si maté a salamance wall con 1.

No olvides seguirme para no perderte mi contenido sobre todo tipo de cosas en PokeMMO

I speak English and my native language is Spanish, and even so I had a hard time interpreting the movements you mention.

The mixed set is good, but I suggest you don't use fake out (the move you called surprise), and use rock slide instead, or else a volcarona, gengar or chandelure would be placed in your face.

Just now, DiosSlurpuff said:

I speak English and my native language is Spanish, and even so I had a hard time interpreting the movements you mention.

The mixed set is good, but I suggest you don't use fake out (the move you called surprise), and use rock slide instead, or else a volcarona, gengar or chandelure would be placed in your face.

I forgot to mention that you absolutely have to use CC (Close Combat) instead of HJK to avoid that loss of hp if you miss or swap the pokemon on the field for a ghost type.