Add more room of friendlist

Thekingofglory

Question

7 answers to this question

While its sometimes very difficult to maintain friendships with over 150 people at the same time, its often heartbreaking to have to choose between your friends.

-(Who should i keep on my friendlist , who do i add, who do i remove)

These are all very difficult....no they are impossible choices especially if you at one point had a meaningful experience with the person (the person you want to add or are being forced to remove).

Atleast if they add this suggestion we have a chance to avoid what most dread.

3 hours ago, Prande said:

A general doesn't depend on courage but wisdom; Soldiers don't depend on quantities but excellence← This expression also applies to friends

Like... Why? Who compares soldiers with mmo friends? For what? No I'm really not getting the point of this..

Also yea we need more room, I remember sending friend request to several people and can't cause they're already full.

32 minutes ago, ProfessorBlue said:

Like... Why? Who compares soldiers with mmo friends? For what? No I'm really not getting the point of this..

Also yea we need more room, I remember sending friend request to several people and can't cause they're already full.

It's life, bro

We need friends who are loyal to each other and ready to share happiness, not people you can even forget who they are