Shiny latias

5 minutes ago, xJoseee said:

easy, let's protest in vermilion city

only 2 ways to protest really...in the public forums of the game you play and with our wallet...given the lack of respect displayed by 2 Global Moderators my 2nd 6 month donation that I was going to do in august is already canceled, i'll see how things go in the next 8 months and consider what I'll do then depending on the course of the game (that I really enjoy to play goes...) 

sad really that "Global Moderator"'s prefer to make fun of an actual issue raised by a paying customer. the forum trolls are expected and part of the the everyday life of the internet...Global Moderators trolling is not what I call good customer service

14 minutes ago, Munya said:

Staff are given legendaries wtf where are mine?  Riot, I'm gonna go buy like 10 pitchforks and  torches, join me brothers and sisters

Honest question however, but aside the very OG Staff members like Jindu/Kudasai/Gizmo etc, is there any specific requirement for a staff member to be awarded a normal pokemon/legendary? Ki/Yibu are the OG chinese staff members im guessing?

I don't know how/when/why they are given out, until these threads happen I don't even know who has them.  AFAIK though usually the ones that receive them are the ones that have done a lot, a lot lot for the game though.

Yibu for example is one of the single hardest working and helpful individuals I have ever worked alongside on this project.

7 minutes ago, Munya said:

I don't know how/when/why they are given out, until these threads happen I don't even know who has them.  AFAIK though usually the ones that receive them are the ones that have done a lot, a lot lot for the game though.

Yibu for example is one of the single hardest working and helpful individuals I have ever worked alongside on this project.

@YIBUappreaciation thread when? 

1 hour ago, Unnefable said:

I didn't claim that, I read here people saying that staff didn't get paid and that therefore they deserved these "perks" but if they get paid then even less reason for them to receive any sort of perks.

I know about the whole jumpeon thing, after godofkawaii mentioned it i googled it before he even answered my question of what was he talking about.

Yes I'm a "new player", been playing roughly a year but that doesn't mean that this isn't a legitimate complaint.

You mentioned nothing what I said. If you guys choose to turn a blind eye to the problem that is on you but it is a problem that some people have access to more "gameplay" then others.

Why do people care about OT vs Caught? Bragging rights! Why is there even a seen list if it doesn't matter? Bragging rights! Why are shiny pokemon so interesting? Bragging rights!
We're talking about a computer game we have all been playing for ages, aside from the PvP competitive side it all comes down to collection and bragging rights.

My wife is RIGHT NOW explaining the difference bettwen "green" and "blue" to our daughter and saying she wants "all green".

It's a game!! People choose to focus on what they want...and the devs/admins/managers whatever are giving a select few extra content...it's just plain wrong!

Huh?

huh.jpg

3 hours ago, Unnefable said:

According to this you already have yours @Munyaso apparently you're just trolling which is always nice to see a mod making fun of the community members, proves a lot of maturity...worthy of my 7 year old...

Your kind of person deserves to be treated like that. Tbh.

3小时前,Munya 说:

I once saw you in Vermilion City with a Jirachi behind you.

Maybe I'm just remembering it wrong?