Customizable Private Lounge in Vermillion + Furniture Items

Mystgan

Question

Think of Secret Base as a Team gathering place but a Lounge in Kanto is something, small, compact, easy to travel, for trading or for chilling with exclusivity. It would make sense for people to invest in furniture, Secret Base is not easily accessible, it serves a different kind of purpose mostly for team event. Have you ever wish you could just fly to Vermilion, the Capital City in Pokemmo without holding Poke with a Fly HM??? My suggestion is the modification of this exact building shown in image below. The idea is simply to put a door on it and repaint the color to make it look more neat and distinguish. I recommend Black. xD

Suggestions:

- Private Lounge requires "Lounge Keycard" item to enter into an empty room where you can design your own private space, same size as fisherman house with decors and furniture purchased from Gift Shops.

- "Lounge Keycard" can be purchased at Silph Co. lobby for 1,000,000 but only after you complete E4 of all 4 regions. (1m so that it requires some effort and optional achievement when you first time collect up to that 1M sum, it promotes incentive to complete all regions, player interaction and creativity.

- Add Furniture item (Bed, Wardrobe, PC, Sofa, TV etc.) as one of the category in the Gift Shop. (More income and ideas for the devs and players)

- Furniture item is only allowed to be "Use" inside Private Lounge and Secret Base, a player then given control of the furniture for location (A to confirm, B to rotate)

- Holder of "Lounge Keycard" can fly back to the front door of this building all the time without having to HM Fly.

- Holder of "Lounge Keycard" can send invites for others to enter their room by sharing your "Lounge Keycard" item for others to preview the text.

- When other player click on "Lounge Keycard" item, a pop up then ask whether you would like to Enter <player>'s Lounge (Accept/Decline).image.thumb.png.e502d2897deb32e07362cb686c0b6b3e.png

image.thumb.png.634046b779262789642ab6a1a9f5eb9c.png

Edited by Mystgan
More ideas

5 answers to this question

The very same can be achieved in Hoenn with Secret Bases, I've used my secret base to host all kinds of events, and even set up my own gym inside for cash/shiny prizes. The real issue with a space like this is what it's offering, should something like this be implemented, I would hope it'd be outside the realm of what's already possible. A good example might be a place-able PC, or an NPC inside the lounge that can help with trade evolutions, perhaps even place-able NPCs with different uses.

Edited by Michelle
6 minutes ago, Michelle said:

The very same can be achieved in Hoenn with Secret Bases, I've used my secret base to host all kinds of events, and even set up my own gym inside for cash/shiny prizes. The real issue with a space like this is what it's offering, should something like this be implemented, I would hope it'd be outside the realm of what's already possible. A good example might be a place-able PC, or an NPC inside the lounge that can help with trade evolutions, perhaps even place-able NPCs with different uses.

NPC place-able by player would take it to the next level, brilliant idea. I think the concept of existing Secret Base and a "Lounge" in Kanto can go hand in hand quite well. Even more so if Furniture item-type is introduced. Think of Secret Base as a Team gathering place but a Lounge in Kanto is something, small, compact, easy to travel, for trading or for chilling with exclusivity. It would make sense for people to invest in furniture, Secret Base is not that easily accessible and serve a different kind of purpose imo.

33 minutes ago, TohnR said:

A team lounge located in one of the port cities would be GREATLY appreciated 

Yeah I like the team lounge idea, this could even take on some guild upgrade functions other mmos have. Allow team leaders to purchase upgrades for the team, such as a Team Exclusive Daycare Worker, Battling Area, or PC.