Can we just have johto already?

Soul Silver/Heart Gold have much better design and story have total of 16 gyms. get to experence both kento and johto region. and get battle red - all this johtotommorow non-sense put to end. do not see the point keeping fire-red rom in when Soul Silver/Heart Gold has everything + some. and still get experence kento region in a whole

Brother, the vast majority of non-casual players do not like Johto because it does not bring anything new beyond new gyms that lose meaning over time. The rest of these players don't care, but they still understand that there are much higher priorities like HA, legendary, or even completing already existing regions like Unova with the missing cities and battle metro or Sinnoh and Hoenn with the battlefront. battle. (Incomplete Hoenn, nonexistent Sinnoh).

I don't care about Johto in mmo (being even my favorite region by far), and I think that more casual players should stop asking for this implementation with really little sense and ask for something that is really worthwhile for the whole community, with these things lose focus on what's important.

1 hour ago, Imperial said:

Seamos realistas, si agregan regiones como Johto, los jugadores como tú solo estarán activos durante unas pocas semanas como máximo y luego abandonarán el juego.

I have been playing for 3 years and I will never leave the game, and I am one of those who want Johto with ALL MY SOUL. But if the developers can't do it, we can't demand it, I'm a programmer and i know how is too complicated to add a new region, bugs, failures, errors, crashes, etc.  appear. Anyway if they add some day Johto I'll be very happy but I don't demand anything the game is already perfect as it is, I love it.

Damn never heard of Kento. is it better than Kanto?

Most of these "suggestions" you have are planned. HA's, Dungeons, Keepable Legendaries, Johto. but stuff takes time.

Johto is confirmed to be the next region coming, but they take literally years to be added into the game. afaik Sinnoh was only added in 2020. Its coming tomorrow we just dont know when.

I agree that Johto should be added and it will be eventually, so be patient. But what's with this point about not keeping fire red rom? You know that there can be 2 Kanto region, right? When they will add Johto then we will have 2 Kanto, one from fire red and one from HG, that's all. 

8 hours ago, BrandonBraune said:

I have been playing for 3 years and I will never leave the game, and I am one of those who want Johto with ALL MY SOUL. But if the developers can't do it, we can't demand it, I'm a programmer and i know how is too complicated to add a new region, bugs, failures, errors, crashes, etc.  appear. Anyway if they add some day Johto I'll be very happy but I don't demand anything the game is already perfect as it is, I love it.

Johto has already been confirmed to be the next region added but there is no ETA. Enjoy what we have now ?