I'd like to know about how to apply to be a GM!

I have a lot of hours ingame too and i thought about becoming a staff member myself and had many people begging me to apply for cm but i never did simply because I feel like I dont need fancy tittles to be able to help out or be more involved in the community. You can do so many things like making mods, programs ( encounter counters, vanity show casing programs, etc), hosting events, making useful posts and so on.

I say this just incase they don't pick you for the role. Don't get discouraged if that happens. After all it takes more than just ticking all the cm requirements to be made a staff member you need 1 in 30k luck.

Good luck?

1 hour ago, BrokenJoker said:

I have a lot of hours ingame too and i thought about becoming a staff member myself and had many people begging me to apply for cm but i never did simply because I feel like I dont need fancy tittles to be able to help out or be more involved in the community. You can do so many things like making mods, programs ( encounter counters, vanity show casing programs, etc), hosting events, making useful posts and so on.

I say this just incase they don't pick you for the role. Don't get discouraged if that happens. After all it takes more than just ticking all the cm requirements to be made a staff member you need 1 in 30k luck.

Good luck?

I'm often mistaken for game master……, even though I've only been in the game for six months

On 8/5/2022 at 1:01, BrokenJoker said:

También tengo muchas horas en el juego y pensé en convertirme en un miembro del personal y muchas personas me rogaron que solicitara cm, pero nunca lo hice simplemente porque siento que no necesito títulos sofisticados para poder ayudar o ser más. involucrados en la comunidad. Puede hacer tantas cosas como hacer mods, programas (contadores de encuentros, programas de presentación de vanity show, etc.), organizar eventos, hacer publicaciones útiles, etc.

Lo digo por si acaso no te eligen para el papel. No se desanime si eso sucede. Después de todo, se necesita algo más que marcar todos los requisitos de cm para convertirse en miembro del personal, se necesita 1 en 30k de suerte.

Buena suerte ?

I agree with the stranger. Just following the rules and encouraging others to follow them, is enough. I also don't see the need to stand out more than others with a beautiful and unique winged CM symbol around to my name. wait, I also want to be CM. please