PvP Building

DragoTamer

Question

A building dedicated for TT and PvP players. I understand we use Lilycove Contest Hall for TT and lots of PvP players go to verm and play, but if a building was built in verm where the machop is stomping the ground for the old man, I think it would be a nice addition for a few reasons:

1) A place for PvP players to gather

2) Something especially unique to PokeMMO building wise

3) The machop has been stomping the ground for too long :(. It's time the old man and machop get a building

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, DragoTamer said:

3) The machop has been stomping the ground for too long :(. It's time the old man and machop get a building

hes been stomping the ground flat since 1995. I'd have gotten a professional in by now.

A building for PVP would be nice but nothing beats the sights of a crowded Vermillion lol

3 minutes ago, Elizn said:

hes been stomping the ground flat since 1995. I'd have gotten a professional in by now.

A building for PVP would be nice but nothing beats the sights of a crowded Vermillion lol

True True, but imagine a nice crowded building. A building gathering for PvP purposes, would be tons of fun and still in verm! You would get people doing PvP from all regions just to stay there. It may even delve into floors being unofficially split into the tiered floors