[BREEDING] <<Always Reduced Cost>> Breeding Shop

Gungallo

Hi! I'm Gungallo, and I've been playing for a few months on PokeMMO and decided to try making my own shop. (I'm also new to the forums, so hello everyone!!)

The <<ARC>> Breeding Shop sells:

- 6x31

- 6x31 natured

breeds only.

Genderless, Rotom and Baby Pokemon are currently not available. (I currently do not have a formula for these Pokemon, but may be available to make them later on)

The price? It's variable, but.

According to mathematics and recent statistics,,,

Spoiler

A 6x31 on average will amount to:

1. 32 Pokemon (~5k per)
  2. 16 + 8 + 4 + 2 + 1 breeds = 31 breeds (~25k per; 20k for bands, 5k for gender choice on average)

For a total of 935,000 Pokeyen.

A 7x31 (I consider nature to be a special 31) on average will amount to:

1. 64 Pokemon (~5k per)
  2. 63 breeds (~25k per; 20k for bands, 5k for gender choice on average)

For a total of 1,895,000 Pokeyen.

Some gender-less Pokemon will cost ~22k per, so that will be factored into price.

Some gender-ratio pokemon will cost ~14k more per, so that will be factored into price.

Some Pokemon cannot be bred, so please do not ask me to breed Dittos.

a 6x31 Pokemon will cost about 1m Pokeyen, and

a 6x31 Natured Pokemon will cost about 2m Pokeyen.

Please DO NOT  mail me Pokeyen asking me to breed; I will only accept offers after I have given a quote. Please PM me in PokeMMO for a quote.

IGN: >>Gungallo<<

Discord: >>᲼᲼᲼#8381<<

Breeding times will range from 6 hours to 48 hours.

Some Extra Features:

• I can mail you the last 2 Pokemon if you'd like to have it as OT
  • I will return any extra Pokeyen from my breeding process,
  • I can send you a genealogy chart (in the form of a Google Sheet) of what went into your Pokemon once it is complete.

And Some Things to Note:

• As stated above (returning extra Pokeyen), I make no profit from these breeds.
  • I cannot offer discounts because at that point I would be losing money from breeding.
  • The only profit I would make is from whatever the buyers are willing to donate.

I will only do one order at a time, and at usually only one order a week.

Thanks for visiting!

P.S. Please do not ask me to breed something that you are planning on selling on GTL.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 4:00 AM, assistchiquiorcasaki said:

Heyo!~ ❤️ Welcome to PokeMMO Gungallo!

I'm looking forward to see how you fair off- It's always important to meet and greet fellow breeders, am I right? ?

Hello, and thanks for stopping by! I've already completed a private order, so I'd say I'm in business! XD

Also very true, greetings fellow breeder!?

That's great to hear! I'd say PokeMMO needs more breeders xD I'm happy to hear that you are in business already! ❤️ For a bit of advice, you should also breed 3x31, 4x31 and 5x31 pokemon ? They sell a lot more, and not everyone has money to buy a Pokemon that costs 1 million xD I already sold many of those for ppl that are in a budget and want to try out fighting competitive pokemon! Thank you for responding me, you're nice~~~

On 5/25/2022 at 12:00 PM, assistchiquiorcasaki said:

Heyo!~ ❤️ Welcome to PokeMMO Gungallo!

I'm looking forward to see how you fair off- It's always important to meet and greet fellow breeders, am I right? ?

7 hours ago, Gungallo said:

Hello, and thanks for stopping by! I've already completed a private order, so I'd say I'm in business! XD

Also very true, greetings fellow breeder!?

Hi breeder friends! 

9 hours ago, hannahtaylor said:

Hi breeder friends! 

Hello! ?

8 hours ago, FinnTheMember said:

A new way into pokemon breeding business. Donations. 

Considering how I don't actually earn anything from the breeding, that's the only "profit" that I'd be getting.
I just do breeding for fun; I'm not really looking to earn big or anything.

12 hours ago, assistchiquiorcasaki said:

That's great to hear! I'd say PokeMMO needs more breeders xD I'm happy to hear that you are in business already! ❤️ For a bit of advice, you should also breed 3x31, 4x31 and 5x31 pokemon ? They sell a lot more, and not everyone has money to buy a Pokemon that costs 1 million xD I already sold many of those for ppl that are in a budget and want to try out fighting competitive pokemon! Thank you for responding me, you're nice~~~

Thanks for the suggestions! However, my motto is getting the most optimal 6x31 breeds for the lowest price; I'm not looking to profit off of my business, but rather have fun making high-quality Pokemon at the lowest possible prices. (E.g. A 6x31 Natured Hydreigon I bred for a friend that cost 918k total)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.