banned players

Kalamet

Question

I would suggest that there were ways for banned players to be able to return to the game, many of the players are good people and good players who have made a wrong decision and who in due course regret , I wanted to suggest that the permanent ban be suspended or modified to longer times as years of ban and not permanently, and the permanent ban was only for players who committed pre-selected crimes, I myself had my account banned and I'm playing for years after the ban but Dream of returning to my old account and learned my lesson after 2 years of banishment, I also wanted to suggest that the adms promote means of these players could return to the game

9 answers to this question

Personally, I agree.
I have a suspended account since 2019 because of a stupid mistake, I have lost all my things including competitive, money, etc.
And I think it would be fair to people who have repented or who did a certain thing since they were unaware of whether or not it was a reason to ban. I also don't think it really affects the economy, since the things that are recovered would be obtained with the effort of the same player a long time ago.

You also have to be honest, I see it impossible that at some point this will take place, they will invent an excuse to do nothing or simply ignore, like many posts in this section of the forum.

many good players were banned by human error man, and they should be given a second chance, many invested hours and hours in their games but made a mistake and got banned, these bans had to be long but not permanent, after all, even in real life who goes to prison has a date to enter and to leave, all accounts should not be unbanned at once, but they could promote some form of those who are interested and are sorry to come back
18 minutes ago, Kalamet said:

many good players were banned by human error man, and they should be given a second chance, many invested hours and hours in their games but made a mistake and got banned, these bans had to be long but not permanent, after all, even in real life who goes to prison has a date to enter and to leave, all accounts should not be unbanned at once, but they could promote some form of those who are interested and are sorry to come back

7 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

Qué excelente idea. Creo en las 2ª oportunidades, así que apoyo que los jugadores tal vez podrían tener prohibiciones levantadas. El problema es que cómo sabría el personal si el jugador se ha arrepentido o no.

I think they could remove the limit of 6 months to appeal, and that the player expresses himself regarding his ban, if the latter again commits an infraction of the type that banned him, if it would be fair that they give permanent ban, the second chances are given, but a third no longer.

38 minutes ago, JaviFX said:

I think they could remove the limit of 6 months to appeal, and that the player expresses himself regarding his ban, if the latter again commits an infraction of the type that banned him, if it would be fair that they give permanent ban, the second chances are given, but a third no longer.

it's a good idea too, I've been banned for 2 long years and I can say that I'm sorry more than anything, I believe that as in real life people have entry and exit in prison here we should also have because we can regret too

Giving banned players a second chance makes it that a potential rulebreaker can always think "I will try, at worst I will get my stuff back in 2 years"

Not all rules broken will result in a perm ban quickly, but once banned, the account will not be returned unless the ban appeal is in favor. During the appeal, we check evidence once again with a person separate from the ban issuer making sure the ban is just. Unlike what seems to be an idea, mistakes in bans are fairly uncommon, making a small number of bans annually.

In some offenses, a mute/temp ban is the second chance. Not what follows after. However, some offenses have multiple smaller punishments before they reach that point. Others don't. 

In short, pre-selecting is a thing, but we will not grand amnesty to old accounts, due to us not choosing to make punishments ineffective.