Why there aren't hidden abilities in game?

Platinvm

Hidden Abilities in game:  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should the devs add a "Hidden Ability Pill"?

• Yes, as soon as possible.
    • Nah, too broken.

Question

It's been a long time since the competitive meta haven't changed much.. Why aren't devs adding hidden abilities? Maybe just an npc to talk to with the possibility to change your ability in hidden ability, or maybe just a pill (just like the Ability Pill). This would completely change the competitive scene opening a lot of possibility and adding some fun to this boring repetitive meta.. i mean, it' ll be almost refreshing. I know that there will be some work to do to make all of this things to work properly but i think it's worth it. What do you think?

Edited by Platinvm

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Platinvm said:

Why aren't devs adding hidden abilities?

They are tho. Its in the plans for the game. Just gotta wait and find out when and how they're implemented.

A hidden ability pill I cant see happening, as much as I would love to have Guts on my Shiny Luxray.

9 minutes ago, Elizn said:

They are tho. Its in the plans for the game. Just gotta wait and find out when and how they're implemented.

A hidden ability pill I cant see happening, as much as I would love to have Guts on my Shiny Luxray.

yeah but they can easily add an npc as the move tutor ones.

I don't think hidden abilities are going to be released for next event, though talking about it... I  rather prefer...

Catch the Pokemon from dungeons is cooler than use a hidden ability pill, though I vote yes 

To release a dungeon with a specific Pokemon for give its hidden ability.

Wouldn't be a bad idea, per event, release a new dungeon with new hidden ability

Edited by MightyMichele