Problems with Pokemon mmo. that should be addressed. "right away or soon as possible"

PvP ruling and ruining everything - Lets make thing perfectly clearly pvp should not be ruling factor when balancing a pokemon mmo. it is side content. something can do. when done everything enforcing competitive pvp rules on pve players. not giving hidden abilities or removing vital abilities from Pokémon just to protect current pvp meta is unacceptable. a lot players play pokemon not just to pvp. yet game devs focus everything on it.

how many years sense this game been out. still haven't give us "Hidden abilities" don't care if changes pokemon pvp meta. thats whole point. metas change. pokemon pvp meta is stall and boring cause its always gonna be same pokemon same movesets.  over time people will get fed up with it. move and you lose people playing this game. answer is clear. pokemon mmo has to move ahead not stand still. people have been waiting for johto forever. always meme "Johto tommorow" now at least be honest tell everyone its not gonna happen instead people false hope.  start bringing all moves in the game like you said from gen 8. remove earthquake and scald. add other moves you said you would.

why is it taking so long cause messes with pvp meta isn't an good excuse anymore. but we where gonna add hidden abilities in dungeons? not single dungeon been released. nothing you said or promised has come out

Edited by Metalkitty66

What about more PVE content. stuff players can do at with there friends instead of player made events what about queueing dungeons.  pvp is main reason why this game isn't progression cant hand dungeons cant add johto surely cant add hidden abilties. alot of pokemon abilities dont work. if it doesn't work in pvp it also doesn't work in pve "Double Team, Flash, Minimize" should only been not allowed in pvp. but forced pvp rules on casual players who play this game for fun take away pokemon experence.  could just let that hardcore stuff to pvpers. why have enforce on pve players is beyond me when so post to be two separate things 

took away levaite from gengar. and you wont remove earthquake from the game add high horse-power instead if your so gonna follow gen 8 moves sets. then stop bending the rules and do movepool whip just like game freak did

you say follow gen 8 rules but if that was true then fairy types would exist and every pokemon moveset would change earthquake wand scald wont shouldn't be in game anymore

these moves we should be using if we are using gen 8 https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Category:Moves_in_Pokémon_Legends:_Arceus

Edited by Metalkitty66

every morning i wake up hoping johto is finally here, but it never is, im getting super depressed over it, lately i dont even wanna get out of bed because theres no johto and no high horse power and life is meaningless and existence is pain 

i cant take it anymore i removed scald from all my pokimons and now only use water gun and dig and i keep losing in pvp i have to forfeit almost every randoms game because too much scald and earthquake and fairy pokimons arent dying to poison sting and its not good and my gengar is not levitating 

What im trying say could pokemon devs please stop lieing or messing with us. if your gonna do something do it. dont lie say that gonna do it. then make player base wait 10-20 years before actual deside too. if you say gonna use gen 8 moves and restrictions then do it don't be half-uguued about it  have not seen updates devs have done always about useless season event very little to do with game approvements. changes things should been done. told us that hey we gonna do it. but! we to lazy wont be doing probably never  

Edited by Metalkitty66
16 minutes ago, Minks said:

every morning i wake up hoping johto is finally here, but it never is, im getting super depressed over it, lately i dont even wanna get out of bed because theres no johto and no high horse power and life is meaningless and existence is pain 

i cant take it anymore i removed scald from all my pokimons and now only use water gun and dig and i keep losing in pvp i have to forfeit almost every randoms game because too much scald and earthquake and fairy pokimons arent dying to poison sting and its not good and my gengar is not levitating 

thing is in gen 8 they did remove scald, and earthquake and return., and game devs said gonna use gen 8 movesets for this game. 

56 minutes ago, Metalkitty66 said:

hing is in gen 8 they did remove scald, and earthquake and return.

image.png.e1a286c30d04a32259e448ddb9587cb9.png

image.png.24c95d40eaa6016dc52384fcf748f122.png

Scald and Earthquake are still in Gen 8, Not sure what a TR is cus I stopped after 7. 

Edited by Elizn
4 hours ago, Metalkitty66 said:

PvP ruling and ruining everything - Lets make thing perfectly clearly pvp should not be ruling factor when balancing a pokemon mmo. it is side content. something can do. when done everything enforcing competitive pvp rules on pve players. not giving hidden abilities or removing vital abilities from Pokémon just to protect current pvp meta is unacceptable. a lot players play pokemon not just to pvp. yet game devs focus everything on it.

how many years sense this game been out. still haven't give us "Hidden abilities" don't care if changes pokemon pvp meta. thats whole point. metas change. pokemon pvp meta is stall and boring cause its always gonna be same pokemon same movesets.  over time people will get fed up with it. move and you lose people playing this game. answer is clear. pokemon mmo has to move ahead not stand still. people have been waiting for johto forever. always meme "Johto tommorow" now at least be honest tell everyone its not gonna happen instead people false hope.  start bringing all moves in the game like you said from gen 8. remove earthquake and scald. add other moves you said you would.

why is it taking so long cause messes with pvp meta isn't an good excuse anymore. but we where gonna add hidden abilities in dungeons? not single dungeon been released. nothing you said or promised has come out

Design a Pokémon MMO without being sued by Nintendo and come here to talk about what needs improvement. You obviously don't know how hard it is to create a game in fear of being sued and ruining everything you've built. And why criticize PvP, it's not the staff's fault that players always wear the same thing.

2 hours ago, Elizn said:

image.png.e1a286c30d04a32259e448ddb9587cb9.png

image.png.24c95d40eaa6016dc52384fcf748f122.png

Scald and Earthquake are still in Gen 8, Not sure what a TR is cus I stopped after 7. 

TRs are Tecnical Records, they function like TMs from gen 1-4 (or like in the mmo) where they break after 1 use. While TRs aren't as common as TMs that are given to you or the ones you find as an overworld item, they can be found more in Raid Battles as rewards depending on the type the Wild Dynamax Pokemon is, Raid Events and also available in some of the NPCs selling stuff in the Wild area.

Also the fact that Earthquake can still be learned by pokemon via leveling up like Golurk and Tyranitar for example, Scald however only Volcanion learns it via level up

Edited by JothonianTinku
forgot to mention one thing

let me break it down so what happened in generate 8 pokemon move pool got so large balancing game a nightmare game currently would had 870 something moves in the game. however vast majority of them. weren't used they existed then other moves. such as earthquake, scald and return being over used. first they culled about 600+ moves in the game. some of those moves where commonly used.

not much difference in high-horse-power vs earthquake other then earthquake having 5 more power and hitting everything where high horse power had 95, true is its true. its much easier to balance 180+ moves then is whole 870+ even though it was simplified and at cost build diversity that's wasn't really existant in first place. if your talkin sword and sheild yes. but if your talking about legends.  watch they have public said that is pokemon movepool gen 9 forward

they had moves there completely useless fact move didn't do anything other then taken data. dare look magikarp look at splash dare say that isn't true

Edited by Metalkitty66

Let me teach you something about copy/right nintendo can't do anything unless the game dev's start making people pay subscriptions cost. this came is completely free. and more so game devs aren't responsible. if download classic roms to play this game. this game itself is nothing more then emulator that alters the organial game. macro transactions in this game offer a service.  stuff they offer isn't against copy right. nintendo cant do anything as long as certain lines aren't crossed

Pokemon mmo doesn't use product nintendo made for profit. never for they can never sue.  copyrights have very strict rules before anything can happen. 

Pokemon mmo is game made by fans. who really hasn't done anything illegal. so no reason for them to to stop and add things. only thing stopping this game is improving is unwillingness to push forward

fact is game devs added shinnoh and heonn. unova and refuse add johto watch is so old

Edited by Metalkitty66