Making a kanto pokemon only sun team and i need help

by kanto pokemon only i mean kanto pokemon i mean pokemon that can be found on kanto(even if it's from a different gen)
im doing this team just for funsies and here is how it is so far
-onix rocks and sunny setter (thinking of giving it explosion)
-victreebel classic special sun abuser with chlorophyll and solar beam
-rapidash a fast sun abuser with flare blitz

-crobat basically if the sun fails we have a bat

-starmie spinner
the 6th should most probably be a sun setter but i have no idea of what mon should be it and im not 100% set on it being these mons so i'll accept any suggestions

I'd say Aerodactyl would be a better Stealth Rocker and Sun setter. I saw plenty of em in NU. It's faster than most Pokemon, so it's usually guaranteed to get a Sunny Day off. It can also Taunt other Stealth Rockers if needed.
Arcanine is also a fire Pokemon to consider. It may be a bit slower than Rapidash, but it's a bit stronger and Extremespeed can come in clutch in some moments.
Exeggutor is another Chlorophyll sweeper that can work alongside Victreebel, unless you just prefer to have one of them.
Starmie's a nice spinner especially if you have Ice Beam to get rid of dragons that resist your fire and grass. Or you can have one of the Hitmons as a spinner.
Cloyster and Scizor are also nice options. (Cloyster for ice moves and Scizor because it can fit on almost any team and put in tons of work.)

20 hours ago, StrengthPolicy said:

I'd say Aerodactyl would be a better Stealth Rocker and Sun setter. I saw plenty of em in NU. It's faster than most Pokemon, so it's usually guaranteed to get a Sunny Day off. It can also Taunt other Stealth Rockers if needed.

alright so i'll swap onix with aerodactyl and for the sixth i think i'll use tangrowth and due to it's bulk i might aswell give it sunny day too