need help for teambuilding

I agree that Magnezone is a better partner. Not only does it resist Gyarados' weaknesses (electric, rock), but also traps and kills Pokemon who would give it a very hard time, which are Skarmory and Ferrothorn. Hydreigon with a fire move is still a good option, but those walls can easily switch out when it comes in, so keep that in mind.
As for the rest of the team, definitely get a spinner or defogger because Gyarados does not appreciate those stealth rocks. Rotom-Wash with Defog fits on pretty much any OU team. Excadrill is also a decent option since it covers for the weaknesses as well and it can set up rocks itself. 
Get a decent fighting type (Conk, Mienshao or Infernape) or a stronger physical attacker like Swords Dance Scizor. Chansey is a big problem if you can't hit it hard enough. It'll take 2 Dragon Dances from Gyarados for you to 2 hit KO a fully defensive one. And by that time, it'll hit you with annoying status effects. (Unless you Taunt it)
Cofagrigus is good for stopping the momentum of opposing fighting types and strong physical attackers that managed to set up before you.
The last slot can be a good special wall like Chansey or another strong special attacker.

There are probably other builds that could work better, but you're gonna end up experimenting a lot in PvP.

Based on the double type of Gyarados, you can use 2 cores to start a build: Water + Grass + Fire or on the other hand Flying + Ground + Electric.

In the first case, Gyarados + Rotom Mow + some offensive fire, like Darmanitan, Chandelure, Volcarona, Infernape, etc., and building from that would probably be a good option.

The other core is more interesting to build for me, you could use Gyarados + Garchomp mixed + Magnezone possibly, and with these last 2 we also managed to have a Dragon + Steel core, a skarmory/ferrothorn trap form that would complicate Gyarados, and something that configure stealth rock. , so it seems the most appropriate.
In other slots, just like the comments above, I suggest you use Cofagrigus to deal with builds that build up in front of you and neutralize them with mist, also in other slots you can choose to Blissey/Chansey/P2, with Toxic, TP , Recover/ Soft -Boiled and some offensive movement to not be so passive. Already in the last space I could use a rotom-mow (Personally I don't recommend much Gyarados + Rotom-Wash), since some Defogger is needed, and as a magnezone it would be a scarf, the best would be a shy nature 252 PS/252 SpAt set, with Defog + 3 offensive moves, including double stab with voltage switch + any hidden powers you see fit.

Edited by DiosSlurpuff