User Command to quick change vanities

clayclover

Question

Sometimes can be kinda stressful looking for the vanity you just purchased when u have tons of them, or simply you are to lazy to go into the inventory to click in them and use it.
image.png.51e7d33703f434961c4bac3de0b0c3d3.png

could be a good idea if you write a command in the chat just like /em_angry and /em_calm to change them

the cmd would start with:
/hat
/hair
/eyes
/back
/torso
/gloves
/bicycle

In example
image.png.df65b4670a33ebd3e0285da7363a03fa.png

Hope can take my proposal into consideration

8 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, Thekingofglory said:

Why not put what I want to wear in the shortcut key?

I think everyone wants to wear only a few clothes for a long time

there is only 9 shorcuts, what about if you had more than a vanity to change? i don't think you wanna took every shorcut just to change your clothes, because you will do it once. And this could be easy to implement

Edited by clayclover

I like the idea of being able to change clothes and accessories  ? In addition to facilitating the customization of the player's character with many objects, I know people with 100 Bear Ears that they got from events hahaha. 

7 hours ago, clayclover said:

Sometimes can be kinda stressful looking for the vanity you just purchased when u have tons of them, or simply you are to lazy to go into the inventory to click in them and use it.

could be a good idea if you write a command in the chat just like /em_angry and /em_calm to change them

/hat
/hair
/eyes
/back
/torso
/gloves
/bicycle

In example

Typing that would take more effort than simply going to your bag and typing "jes" lul .

There aren't many emotions to choose from too anyway so there's no need to implement this idea. Its not like there are 100 calm eyes emotions to choose from ?.

image.png.55d17acfff29574e790da98506017355.png

Surely clicking here is way easier.

6 hours ago, clayclover said:

there is only 9 shorcuts, what about if you had more than a vanity to change? i don't think you wanna took every shorcut just to change your clothes, because you will do it once. And this could be easy to implement

This just proves my point. Imagine if you want to wear a red reaper hood, a black scarf, black gloves and a black desu lab coat what would be easier :

option a) typing /hat red reaper hood ENTER/gloves black gloves ENTER/torso black desu lab coat ENTER

option b) pressing 3 hotkeys to wear all of that.

5 hours ago, Zekeen said:

What you propose is interesting, it would be more comfortable using commands, hotkeys do not facilitate anything.

+ we also have triggerable animations which makes hotkeys even more appealing ?.  Hotkeys have more than one function now which speaks to the genius of using them.

image.png.badf98d3e2f56f8a6e64eb9d7320b8ce.png                                           image.png.80fb46d291c9d6593e5429bcbcc1ac6f.png  

Besides lets be honest if you have a favorite outfit you like to wear regularly you're gonna make room for it on your hotkeys if its that important to you. Spending 5 minutes typing code for it every time you wanna wear it is just not something a lazy person would wanna do regularly.

5 hours ago, Edwardinho said:

I like the idea of being able to change clothes and accessories  ? In addition to facilitating the customization of the player's character with many objects, I know people with 100 Bear Ears that they got from events hahaha. 

Fine say have a 100 bear ears and you wanna pick one. The suggestion mentioned here does not make it easier to pick clothes to wear for reasons i said above. If fact if you go to your bag and type bear it would be so much easier to access it from there rather than typing the code being suggested claylover.

If you're still not convinced lets have a look at what you go through to access  bear ears for an example from your bag.

To access them you:

-Press the bag shortcut (B) (its an already in the game doesn't take up hotkey space)

image.png.9cb7823dc4e75313d216464ba8fef066.png

-Then type bear ( and guess what a hundred of them show up just like that? and all of them identical )

image.png.c0be8b1aad1f765962b2ce96ab7cf2ae.png

-Then just click on the bear ears

-That's 5 buttons pressed and if you count the clicking and mouse movements that makes 7 - 9 buttons in total xd.

Compared to /hat bear ears. Which is about 15 buttons pressed give or take with the spaces counting as buttons. That's almost nearly twice the effort.

Even if you had a coloured vanity searching it in the bag is still way easier and faster than typing code for it.

-An example for searching a pink Futou hat in the bag

image.png.16413323320bef7496f7490fad8d919b.png

Edited by BrokenJoker
11 hours ago, clayclover said:

/hat
/hair
/eyes
/back
/torso
/gloves
/bicycle

In example

See that search bar, top right corner? It makes wonders.