Would be cool if we had commands in game.

LordsLawKeeper

Question

As a example would be awesome if we could /pokemon or /list to see a list of pokemon on that route

or location, and the rarity of that pokemon. Another example could be /event and if there was a event scheduled for that day it would prompt us with a link or details. A command like /price SuperPotion and the price would be shown. Things that would be convenient to all the players and would take some of the load of mods. This is my first time posting anything like this so I'm sorry if I did something wrong.

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, LordsLawKeeper said:

As a example would be awesome if we could /pokemon or /list to see a list of pokemon on that route

or location, and the rarity of that pokemon. Another example could be /event and if there was a event scheduled for that day it would prompt us with a link or details. A command like /price SuperPotion and the price would be shown. Things that would be convenient to all the players and would take some of the load of mods. This is my first time posting anything like this so I'm sorry if I did something wrong.

As far as I know most if not all of this info is already present in game for the players to utilize. Pokemon locations as well as rarity in each location is listed in their dex entry, upcoming tournaments can be viewed as well as past tourneys, prices our found via the gtl and the devs even added color codes to show when something is normal or abnormally priced.

The game does have commands for lile changing language chat , going on do not disturb mode and staff those are nice but i don't see why they shouldn't add a command to reveal all the pokes appearing in a route.

6 hours ago, LordsLawKeeper said:

list to see a list of pokemon on that route

or location,

This i agree should be added if they are not planning to add it on the map already. The rest of the commands i cannot support for the reasons mentioned :

5 hours ago, epicdavenport said:

Pokemon locations as well as rarity in each location is listed in their dex entry, upcoming tournaments can be viewed as well as past tourneys, prices our found via the gtl and the devs even added color codes to show when something is normal or abnormally priced.

As some colleagues have already mentioned, there are those options, they are not in the commands for some reasons that we do not know, i imagine that there would be users where they would not know how to use the commands and to facilitate. they did it in the icons, there are basic commands that you can write like /dnd, /w (username) for private whisper, etc.