Give exclusive particle for getting all the ribbons

Oldenman

Question

I've always felt that the ribbon market was underused. It's a huge part of the game from how many different berries it uses and it would act as a great pokeyen sink using the contests and the cash ribbons. I see no downsides to premote this side of the game more. Plus it would make people actualy use the battle towers for once. I only see people use the ribbon system as a final touch to a 5x31 rare shiny. tumblr_inline_ohbidkbAWE1rqdo0p_500.gif.1db79c48e173e377fed45c07d4d5b0a1.gif

Edited by Oldenman

2 answers to this question

What you say to motivate them to use the tapes  is fine, but i think there are many players of years who must already be bored of getting the tapes, when you see an online game of something you like there is a lot to learn the modalities, go for tapes for a pokemon let's say that it is a bit forgotten, but it is optional on the part of the user.

This would be a wonderful addition to the game. Getting particles based on achievement is something pokemmo has explored before with Halloween Hardcore pumking exclusive particles.

They could do more with those kind of particles by adding special particles for coming first in seasonal tournaments or world cups for example.

At first when they came out i thought they would make the particle non transferable by breeding but since thats not the case I dont see why they shouldn't add particles for getting all the ribbons and have them be transferable as well.