Suggestion: In game spectators counter

ZeknShooter

Question

5 answers to this question

I find the view counter interesting, although we really have something similar and it is the battle chat where it tells us if someone is watching our confrontation, as such you can only see who they are and if they stop seeing the combat, but it does'nt indicate how many people they are spectators.

I won't lie, I like the idea because in part it makes me curious when somebody start to spectate my duels, know how many people do it .

But besides that, what would be the real benefit of knowing how many viewers there are? ?

I think this is amazing on top of Draekyn's previous suggestion. The real selling point would be adding a well-liked feature to PvP. You can hover over it to see the names of people spectating you. It makes easier to see rather than going through the battle information. spectators is something some players keep track of and it's just nice to know. I'm 100% for this! It would also be call to have it on during TT, tourneys, etc.

I think a better idea would be to count how many pokemon seen on your pokemon card that shows data on your total encounters period. Maybe some other stats like steps taken or how many times you used an HM move in the world. Stuff like that would be very welcome.