Fastest wild pokemon

What is the wild pokemon with the highest speed in PokeMMO? (Excluding Phenos and Swarms)

I feel like the Kadabra in Cerulean Cave are the fastest wild pokemon but maybe there other ones that are faster?

I am asking this because I want to make a Fearow for farming with :

-Payday

-Thief

-False-Swipe

-Switf or Roost 

It has 31 IV in physical attack and HP, 20+ in defense and special defense, 25 in speed and Adamant Nature.

I don't want to put too much EVs in Speed because I want to put some in Hp, def or spe def, to make it more tanky and able to farm in places like Cerulean cave.

Knowing that Fearow has 100 base Speed stat,

What would be the less amount of Speed EVs I need in order to outspeed all wild pokemons with a level 100 Fearow with 25 speed IV and Adamant nature ?

According to your Stats of Fearow and your saying that it is Lvl 100, you would outspeed every Kadabra without any stat investment in speed. Even with 31 ivs in speed and +speed nature as you can see kadabra is not even close to outspeed it. The Point, where Kadabra is still faster some of the Times is Level 70, on Level 71 u always faster.

image.thumb.png.4e9c0edbddb8c8ce7a3a5a1fd28c3c5b.png

Edited by McTermi
5 hours ago, McTermi said:

According to your Stats of Fearow and your saying that it is Lvl 100, you would outspeed every Kadabra without any stat investment in speed. Even with 31 ivs in speed and +speed nature as you can see kadabra is not even close to outspeed it. The Point, where Kadabra is still faster some of the Times is Level 70, on Level 71 u always faster.

image.thumb.png.4e9c0edbddb8c8ce7a3a5a1fd28c3c5b.png

Thank you very much.

Do you know if there are any wild pokemons that are even faster than a kadabra lvl 60?

15 minutes ago, ScizoMonkey said:

Thank you very much.

Do you know if there are any wild pokemons that are even faster than a kadabra lvl 60?

There comes nothing to my Mind, that your Fearow could not outspeed, even with 0 speed evs. Just make it rdy and u free to go

6 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Aren't there wild Electrodes in Cerulean Cave?

@Rache mind helping us out here?

5 hours ago, Poufilou said:

yea prob electrode

or maybe some high level swarm you'll never come across

Yes i didn't think of Electrode, and also maybe Golbat.

The high level swarm I don't really care.

It's like Mewtwo, or some Phenos. But I want a Farm Fearow that can be a little more tanky than Meowth or Smeargle when I farm in places like Cerulean cave.

I also use a Shiftry and a Scizor for False Swipe and a Rhydon with Payday.

Fearow can have both + thief.

And even Swift for hordes or Roost.

I think it can be a great farm pokemon.

8 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Aren't there wild Electrodes in Cerulean Cave?

@Rache mind helping us out here?

This is correct, the fastest is lv60 Electrode in Cerulean Cave with a speed stat of up to 223.

On 4/16/2022 at 12:58 AM, ScizoMonkey said:

It has 31 IV in physical attack and HP, 20+ in defense and special defense, 25 in speed and Adamant Nature.

With a lv100 Fearow, as long as its speed IV is 19 or more and its nature doesn't reduce it, it'll outspeed all wilds without EV investment. It's safe to fully invest yours in attack and bulk, you'll hit the stat you need at lv98.

8 hours ago, Rache said:

This is correct, the fastest is lv60 Electrode in Cerulean Cave with a speed stat of up to 223.

With a lv100 Fearow, as long as its speed IV is 19 or more and its nature doesn't reduce it, it'll outspeed all wilds without EV investment. It's safe to fully invest yours in attack and bulk, you'll hit the stat you need at lv98.

Thanks a lot! That was exactly what I was looking for!

I put the EVs :

252 HP

252 Attack

6 in Special Defense

Math Geeks -.-

This reminds me, i have an unfinished move calculator on a xls file, with a sum of IV's probability chart, among other stuff xD

A multitask pokemon is desirable, but efficiency is having one for each specific scenario, specially for false swipping your way into some catch contests.

Payday is not that good in my opinion for farming.

Edited by Guest
23 hours ago, xxxIUxxx said:

Math Geeks -.-

This reminds me, i have an unfinished move calculator on a xls file, with a sum of IV's probability chart, among other stuff xD

A multitask pokemon is desirable, but efficiency is having one for each specific scenario, specially for false swipping your way into some catch contests.

Payday is not that good in my opinion for farming.

I already have 3 Smeargle lvl 100, and a Brelom lvl 100.

I also have 2 Meowth lvl 100 for payday+thief+pick-up.

And I have 2 Persians lvl 100 ad well for Payday, and also a Rhydon lvl 100.

The Fearow is just to farm in high level places like Cerulean Cave where both Meowth and Smeargle lack the bulkiness to do it long enough.