!!New tiers in POKEMMO!!

I'm sorry but I'm already bored of the tiers that are in the game, it would be good to vary a little.

New possible tiers:

- Kanto Pokemon

- Jhoto Pokemon

- Hoen Pokemon

- Sinoh Pokemon

- Unova Pokemon

- Monotype

- DuoType

- STATS BASE 300-400

image.png.810a27c1ee5529f3e9b037ab2dcc35f9.png

HOEN TEAM:

image.png.0fa51461f240237319d7b4cb1c49537e.png

A respectful greeting to the admi. 

Edited by MrNOA

I really like this idea!

At least for some Theme Tournament.

I especially like the ideas of Region Pokedex Tier.

The tournament could be like once every three months and be named "Kanto Pokemon League"

And also the Monotype one.

A tournament where you can only use Rock type for exemple, could be named "Rock Type Gym Leader"

That would be awesome.

Did you make a post in the Suggestion Box?

Considering we have a lot of tiers that are suffering from not being played ( nu dubs ) wouldn't it be better if they fixed that aspect instead of overloading us with more tiers?

Considering the popularity of those tiers ( nu and esp dubs ) in other games I doubt the tiers you suggested will escape the problem of not being played enough. They would however make excellent suggestion for tournament setups.

The current formats of official tournaments has been called by many people as generally the same and recycled over the course of a year with only minor differences in prizes won and entry requirements. Setting up tournaments with restrictions by region / base stats / typings is exactly the kind of thinking that tournaments need to adopt to mix them up a little bit.

So am all for them adding those kinda of restriction to some tournaments but not as a tier as them might not pull enough people to make them active tiers. A Gen 3 restricted tournament would be nice.

4 minutes ago, ScizoMonkey said:

At least for some Theme Tournament.

you beat me by a second xd

Edited by BrokenJoker
8 hours ago, BrokenJoker said:

we have a lot of tiers that are suffering from not being played ( nu dubs ) wouldn't it be better if they fixed that aspect instead of overloading us with more tiers?

Thats already the answer. Randoms was already one format too much. Allthough, i like the idea for private tournaments. But in that case you can set the rules by your own or encourage mates to do so.