Choose Your Starters Tournament 2.0

Choose Your Starters Tournament 2.0

U0qAegGkTsdCf2nFlEPsvMyeAkRikZCQRyd6xhPptM6eYzlqZ29bUE-bpDXFZ2GEDT-QHJpZ0C5OFPINzf153zIozVcGcFHRy7nOC2dZ2_ECNrElBgKKpK1hx3rCX3RCuITATQU3

I’m going to become the pinnacle of originality and host another Starters Tournament just like I did last year. The core idea is pretty simple, it’s a 3v3 Tournament where you can only use starter Pokemon from the core games. I’ll include a list down below of what Pokemon are allowed and I’m expanding it this year so you can use the base, middle or final evolutions this year (as long as they are achievable in a core game run). This fighting format induces you to find a Pokemon core that probably uses your favourite Pokemon of all time, including *cough, cough, edgy fire dragon*. So come have some fun and join me in this Tournament next Sunday, I’m even willing to let the “always picks Fire type Starter Pokemon” kids play too!

Battles tend to be really fast and exciting so good luck trainers! The final and semifinal battles will be BO3 games to fire up the hype. I’ll also add that I’ll be very disappointed if a #FuecocoGang member wins this Tournament so don’t let me down #SprigatitoMains please.

Details

Single Elimination Tournament | Single Battle | 3v3 Starters | Final and Semis will be BO3

Date & Time

Sunday 17th April, 4PM UTC - Time Converter

Pallet Town, Kanto, Channel 4

Clauses

Evasion / Sleep / OHKO / Unique Species / Self-KO

Restrictions

You can only bring Starter Pokemon, these include any of their evolutions at any point, them being: Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Chikorita, Bayleef, Meganium, Cyndaquil, Quilava, Typhlosion, Totodile, Croconaw, Feraligatr, Espeon, Umbreon, Treecko, Grovyle, Sceptile, Torchic, Combusken, Blaziken, Mudkip, Marshtomp, Swampert, Torterra, Chimchar, Monferno, Infernape, Piplup, Prinplup, Empoleon, Snivy, Servine, Serperior, Tepig, Pignite, Emboar, Oshawott, Dewott, Samurott, Pikachu and Eevee (unevolved). That is 49 Pokemon in total!

How to enter
- The event is open for everybody.
- We are applying standard Clauses and a Restriction on which Pokemon can battle in this 3v3 Tournament, the details can be read above.
- Registrations will be opened 48 hours before the event. Please contact me in-game, through the Forums or in Discord at Complutum#6083 to sign up.
- I believe everyone has their PokeMMO starters at level 50 and those should be ready to use in the Tournament. However, if you think you’re in need of an extra starter, reach out to me and I’ll provide you one so you can play.

Rewards

415b0738a4a61f6ab6a9b6eed1ba3ff5.png 1st Place Prize

1M

9efde86b8ecb1270d3da7f78dc656657.png 2nd Place Prize

d06d221b538688a420279d9d2181710f.png 3rd Place Prize

4th Place Prize

5th -8th Place Prize

Host

@Complutum

Edited by Complutum

Yes, thank you for your question. Last year I was made aware that both Espeon and Umbreon are considered starter Pokemon in the Pokemon Colosseum games and as such, I decided to include them in the starter list this year.

Sí, gracias por no callarte la duda. El año pasado me avisaron de que tanto Espeon como Umbreon son consideradores Pokemon iniciales en el juego Pokemon Colosseum, es por eso que decidí incluirles en la lista de los iniciales este año.

image.png.5dee2d4b58db3e2e1d0f267d56bb2348.png

On 4/13/2022 at 5:00 AM, Complutum said:

How to enter
- The event is open for everybody.
- We are applying standard Clauses and a Restriction on which Pokemon can battle in this 3v3 Tournament, the details can be read above.
- Registrations will be opened 48 hours before the event. Please contact me in-game, through the Forums or in Discord at Complutum#6083 to sign up.
- I believe everyone has their PokeMMO starters at level 50 and those should be ready to use in the Tournament. However, if you think you’re in need of an extra starter, reach out to me and I’ll provide you one so you can play.

Signups are now open!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.