Help me translation

Привет. Я перевел игру на русский язык, но только на 70%. Мне нужен файл, в котором есть строки id, описания покемонов в покедексе, а так же строки во время боя. И еще, как адаптировать Block Id строки в String_ru.xml? Они не установлены. Извините за мой английский, я использовал переводчик...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>

<ds_strings_archive archive_type="0" lang="Русский" region_id="2">

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?>

<strings lang="ru" lang_full="Русский" is_primary="1"> Могут они оба взаимодействовать в одном String файле?

4 hours ago, Onileg said:

Can they both interact in the same String file?

Hello! No, they need to be separate.

We have our Translation Project with a proper platform that would make translating the client, as well as our website resources, easier and available for all players.

We recently added Russian to the available languages for the project, so if you're interested in being part of it, please make your application on https://support.pokemmo.eu/

on Support > Create ticket > Translation Project > Translator Application and I'll talk to you about it there. ?

Thank you! 

5 hours ago, Teddi said:

Привет! Нет, они должны быть отдельными.

У нас есть проект перевода с подходящей платформой, которая сделает перевод клиента, а также ресурсов нашего веб-сайта более простым и доступным для всех игроков.

Недавно мы добавили русский к доступным языкам для проекта, поэтому, если вы заинтересованы в том, чтобы стать его частью, пожалуйста, подайте заявку на https://support.pokemmo.eu/

в разделе «Поддержка» > «Создать тикет» > «Проект перевода» > «Приложение переводчика», и я расскажу вам об этом там. ?

Спасибо! 

Thank you very much, I applied, I will wait for your answer.

On 05.04.2022 at 22:58, Teddi said:

Привет! Нет, они должны быть отдельными.

У нас есть проект перевода с подходящей платформой, которая сделает перевод клиента, а также ресурсов нашего веб-сайта более простым и доступным для всех игроков.

Недавно мы добавили русский к доступным языкам для проекта, поэтому, если вы заинтересованы в том, чтобы стать его частью, пожалуйста, подайте заявку на https://support.pokemmo.eu/

в разделе «Поддержка» > «Создать тикет» > «Проект перевода» > «Приложение переводчика», и я расскажу вам об этом там. ?

Благодарю вас! 

Screenshot_2022-04-11-15-24-21-466_com.android.chrome.jpg

On 4/5/2022 at 10:58 PM, Teddi said:

Hello! No, they need to be separate.

We have our Translation Project with a proper platform that would make translating the client, as well as our website resources, easier and available for all players.

We recently added Russian to the available languages for the project, so if you're interested in being part of it, please make your application on https://support.pokemmo.eu/

on Support > Create ticket > Translation Project > Translator Application and I'll talk to you about it there. ?

Thank you! 

I found a file in Chinese, do you have the same file, only in English? this will help me translate into Russian without difficulty. Waiting for your reply

Screenshot_2022-04-13-01-54-52-914_com.estrongs.android.pop.jpg

4 hours ago, Onileg said:

I found a file in Chinese, do you have the same file, only in English? this will help me translate into Russian without difficulty. Waiting for your reply

This is obtained through Settings > Utilities in game.

5小时前,Onileg 说:

Screenshot_2022-04-13-01-54-52-914_com.estrongs.android.pop.jpg

You can make a new Russian language pack, but it will take a long time. If you need help, please come to me

Edited by Prande

The first 5, are each rom's language files. You will need to translate these to entirely translate all parts of the game. You will need to edit them and change the language code at the top of the file.

You should also use the normal strings_en.xml from the data folder as the base. Not the dumped strings_en.xml.

4 minutes ago, Desu said:

The first 5, are each rom's language files. You will need to translate these to entirely translate all parts of the game. You will need to edit them and change the language code at the top of the file.

You should also use the normal strings_en.xml from the data folder as the base. Not the dumped strings_en.xml.

Why is there no line in these files where you can translate the description of the Pokemon in the Pokedex?

Screenshot_2022-04-13-10-54-00-416_eu.pokemmo.client.jpg

4 minutes ago, Prande said:

Английский оригинал в переводе не нуждается, сделать русский языковой пакет можно только модифицировав китайский языковой пакет

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/107378-pokemmo中文汉化包-最新更新-20201030/

in this screenshot, the file in which, as I understand it, is all the lines, there are 20000 + of them, there is even a description of the Pokedex, but translating from Chinese into Russian is difficult, + it is difficult to adapt the text. so I'm only looking for such a file in English, if it still exists. If not, please tell me where should I start? So that I don’t sit, don’t translate into an empty one, as it was almost 3 months old.

Please go to staff, this is beyond the file level I can get

4 minutes ago, Onileg said:

in this screenshot, the file in which, as I understand it, is all the lines, there are 20000 + of them, there is even a description of the Pokedex, but translating from Chinese into Russian is difficult, + it is difficult to adapt the text. so I'm only looking for such a file in English, if it still exists. If not, please tell me where should I start? So that I don’t sit, don’t translate into an empty one, as it was almost 3 months old.

5 minutes ago, Prande said:

Пожалуйста, обратитесь к персоналу, это выходит за рамки уровня файла, который я могу получить

I applied, they don't give me

6 minutes ago, Desu said:

Эта строка находится в IRB_0_en.xml.

Просто найдите в файлах то, что вам нужно.

This text is not available in English, in another language? Also, can I already start translating these files? The main thing is that my work was not in vain, and you would accept the work and implement it in the game, I just want to know the guarantees

We can only include translations of the

data/strings/strings_en.xml

file. We cannot include dumped strings in the official PokeMMO client.

This is done from our translation project located at translate.pokemmo.eu. We only accept fluent contributors, who do not rely on machine translation services.

12 minutes ago, Desu said:

Мы можем включать только переводы

файл. Мы не можем включать выгруженные строки в официальный клиент PokeMMO.

Это делается из нашего проекта перевода, расположенного по адресу translate.pokemmo.eu. Мы принимаем только свободно говорящих авторов, которые не полагаются на услуги машинного перевода.

Good. I will translate myself from Chinese into Russian, it takes me a lot of time. But my translation will not be here, it will be stored on Russian-language resources.