Vanity Thread

Darkshade

Question

9 hours ago, Brofish said:

Greetings from Martian of the Looney Tunes

1200px-Marvin_the_Martian.svg.png

I don't think they think about doing it, we already have the Knight Helmet with a very similar design

A cordial to whoever reads this, on this occasion I would like to propose the team Rocket handmade costume made by Jessie and James from the Pokémon anime, a couple very loved by almost everyone who saw the anime, it can come out as an edition costume limited, I believe that this costume will be well received by the players since as I mentioned it belongs to one of the most beloved couples, I also see this as a way of paying tribute to the late Diana Perez, the person who gave life to Jessie in the Latin dubbing of the Pokémon anime, I also don't think it's a bad idea to add some wigs that are similar to Jessie and James's hair, being such a beloved couple it is most likely that many players want to buy the cosmetic therefore I think some people You can make more donations to acquire award points, I took the liberty of making an image about this (image that does not have much relevance), anyway thanks for reading this.

1928334956_tearocket.png

Can you please add templates for running sprites, as well as the player character's front and back sprites, including the Pokeball throwing frames? I can do all the hair/clothing work from there and it'd just need to be implemented. There are a lot of in-universe characters people should have the ability to cosplay as, and I can't make my 3rd character unless it's a certain one!

How about giving us a time limited shoe vanity. You could make it to be like a hover board/flying carpet which lets you like float/levitate on land with the bobbing animation. You can make the shoes dissapear when you get on a bike or go in the water. It would be awesome if you make it that it lets you move faster on snow making it like a bike equivalent for when you go on snow

Edited by BrokenJoker

Can you please put normal pants in shop? I want to be able to change pants colors for the outfits I want to wear. It is odd that options available at character select (at least clothing-wise) aren't all available in-game to be bought.