Jump to content
  • 62

Vanity Thread


Darkshade

Question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 2/2/2019 at 5:27 PM, awkways said:

Darkshade has stated many many times that they can't make this a face slot item without removing the players eyes.

Maybe a new type that doesn't remove the players eyes like: Type: Mouth.

It's perfect for the Ninja Mask and the Vampire Teeth

Link to comment
  • 0
On 2/19/2019 at 6:46 PM, SyaChan said:

 

  GG42TV4.png fzGRQaa.pngASL67FE.png

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

                                    

                           TcFHIgK.gif yD6qJvu.gifKdIqTh1.gif

                                             Green Scouter                                               Blue Scouter                                             Red Scouter

 

                                                                                                                    

 

 

Yea please xD

Link to comment
  • 0
On 6/9/2017 at 11:24 PM, Xatu said:

Forced to post this here.

 

We all would love to be youngster Joey, or perhaps just look like Red from the olden times (team Cyan ftw). Let us "wear" the NPC sprites as Vanities with little customization to save time as to allow more NPC Vanities to be created. As for the customization of these new forms of Vanities, they could have alt "pallets".  To be changes with a dye. For example: youngster Joeys hat would change color, and his comfy shorts. So some customization there, while still not being able to add hats etc, due to many NPCs being varied sizes.

 

Potentially like 100 new vanities (thousands including alt colors). That all of the sprite work is already done.

 

A new vanity slot is required.

 

Pokemon Ranger outfit.. If it hasn't already been implemented.. This would be an outstanding outfit! Thanks for reading!

Link to comment
  • 0

Item Slot: Hat

Name: Aura Guardian's Hat

Concept: Based off of Riley's hat.

Colors: (in order) Base Blue, Bright Green, Autumn Orange, Ocean Blue

Image of Item:

(Original Size)

cziefnk.gif9dEPbgH.gifzUKpiaE.gifnT9mice.gif | GkGavhP.gif (19Ã24)4ldWglz.gifgZ75ise.gifs7Xuzke.gif | 4gV2Xjq.gifJmw0xfy.gif4gyf2vs.gifx3V1UwU.gif

 

(Bulked Up)

5wr5hHo.pngIC1Zio4.pngT7OAmBE.pngqzrbHR1.png

aL4ZjPa.png  DrCS19h.png  2gpYIb8.png  72qFBto.png

TchCNtF.pngsOsFSbe.pngtD19iYu.pnghWbRrYP.png

 

(Example Image)

Limf26u.png

 

I plan on doing an Aura Guardian's Attire vanity to make this a full set, so I'll probably post about it in around a week.

EDIT: Wait shit this is already in the game, RIP 2 hours of my life

 

Edited by Kaiserness
Link to comment
  • 0
2 hours ago, Kaiserness said:

Item Slot: Hat

Name: Aura Guardian's Hat

Concept: Based off of Riley's hat.

Colors: (in order) Base Blue, Bright Green, Autumn Orange, Ocean Blue

Image of Item:

(Original Size)

cziefnk.gif9dEPbgH.gifzUKpiaE.gifnT9mice.gif | GkGavhP.gif (19Ã24)4ldWglz.gifgZ75ise.gifs7Xuzke.gif | 4gV2Xjq.gifJmw0xfy.gif4gyf2vs.gifx3V1UwU.gif

 

(Bulked Up)

5wr5hHo.pngIC1Zio4.pngT7OAmBE.pngqzrbHR1.png

aL4ZjPa.png  DrCS19h.png  2gpYIb8.png  72qFBto.png

TchCNtF.pngsOsFSbe.pngtD19iYu.pnghWbRrYP.png

 

(Example Image)

Limf26u.png

 

I plan on doing an Aura Guardian's Attire vanity to make this a full set, so I'll probably post about it in around a week.

EDIT: Wait shit this is already in the game, RIP 2 hours of my life

 

You can buy these in any color at the Six Island PokeMart in Kanto for 50k Pokeyen. It's called the Guardian Hat.

 

9VXGDAt.png J4M7YNC.png 

Link to comment
  • 0

Hello, Mr. Shade.
I would like to present to you THE perfect vanity.
Not only is it super stylish AND copyright free, but it also has a special effect; "Any player who wears this is allowed to draw 2 cards."
It's absolutely genius.

Name: Vessel of Green
Type: Hat
dTA9FtV.png

So, please Darkshade. Find it in your heart of the cards to allow this vanity into our lives.
It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-draw this in your sprite editor.
(The above picture is only concept art)

Link to comment
  • 0
9 minutes ago, DemonicDax said:

Hello, Mr. Shade.
I would like to present to you THE perfect vanity.
Not only is it super stylish AND copyright free, but it also has a special effect; "Any player who wears this is allowed to draw 2 cards."
It's absolutely genius.

Name: Vessel of Green
Type: Hat
dTA9FtV.png

So, please Darkshade. Find it in your heart of the cards to allow this vanity into our lives.
It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-draw this in your sprite editor.
(The above picture is only concept art)

Ok, now this is epic.

 

 

 

(also hello jojo brother)

Link to comment
  • 0
On 2/19/2019 at 1:46 PM, SyaChan said:

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                GG42TV4.png fzGRQaa.pngASL67FE.png

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

                                    

                           TcFHIgK.gif yD6qJvu.gifKdIqTh1.gif

                                             Green Scouter                                               Blue Scouter                                             Red Scouter

 

                                                                                                                    Item slot : Eyes

                                                                                       

                            

                                                                                                                                                                                                                

                                                                                                   Others colors options for skull :

 

                                                                           Fire Skull                                                                  Green Skull

                                            ALTNK3c.gifE3V9XLD.gif                                                                                              9JxxcGc.gifUcu5vFh.gif

                                                                         Pink Skull                                                                  Purple Skull

 

 

 I hope one of my vanities suggestions will give you ideas for the best to com

 

 

PLZ @Darkshade

Link to comment
  • 0
On 2/20/2013 at 6:47 PM, Darkshade said:

Note:

 

  • Posting in this thread does not guarantee your suggestion will be made, however it does increase the chance of it being seen.
  • This thread is not for suggesting the placement or prices of these items.


Format: 


Item Slot:

e.g Hat

Image of Item:

[Insert Image]

 

You can use these base sprite templates if you wish to give a design a go yourself:

 

OkTWboz.png

 

UglNOi9.png

 

YQx1sjb.png

 

 


I hope everybody is enjoying character customization, and I look forward to seeing what you guys have in mind.

maybe someone could post a trainer card sprite and pokemon battle sprite to edit

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.