Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

So I had a thought while I was playing earlier today. Dunno if anyone's already thought of or posted it, but here goes nothing. 

So you know how the trainer is holding a pokeball in the battle/ trainer card sprite. I was thinking what if we could get different balls to customize what the trainer has. Just a thought, and I apologize for lack of images I don't own a PC in order to do up a proper sprite for you. I just thought this idea was really cool. :)

Also, what if we could apply different stances for our characters. This idea would probably be alot more complicated than the one I posted above. :P Just some more food for thought. Anyways hope your having a good one! Hope you give my thoughts some consideration. I would love to see them in game.

1 hour ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

is it possible to have a redo on the classic stuff for better pink? the base one is pretty ugly we need more pink like the one on the cat headphone.

No, it's about as light as it can get for a base unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

so why can you make good looking pink for the cat headphone but not for the base color?

Because the cat headphones are non-colourable, therefore I can decide whatever pink I want to use.

the 'Colourable' items are all handled by a colour overlay on top of the base colour - while I did initially get to decide which colours to use for each overlay, the colours were limited to how well they interact with the base colour.

14 minutes ago, Aaereon said:

Hey, how about an option to turn on and off the hood? (like it is equipped yes, but sometimes its just hanging in your back then you can use it as the hat)

Can't you just unequip it?