Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

On 10/26/2017 at 12:01 AM, Hao said:

Name : Two color contact

Type : Eye

Can be colored

e712802agy1fkvids6uocj20bw064wgc.jpg

In this suggestion version 2 would be the only one considered, keeping in mind that the bottom half of the eye remains black with all other eye colors/contacts.

Another thing to consider is that darkshade would only be able to make one eye colorable, if he can make eye vanities colorable at all, since currently vanities can change only one of their colors. I believe he brought this up when it was suggested to make flaming skull masks colorable.

Other than those two pointers, I'm all in favor of this suggestion. Or maybe just a colorable pair of contacts.

Edited by awkways
37 minutes ago, awkways said:

In this suggestion version 2 would be the only one considered, keeping in mind that the bottom half of the eye remains black with all other eye colors/contacts.

Another thing to consider is that darkshade would only be able to make one eye colorable, if he can make eye vanities colorable at all, since currently vanities can change only one of their colors. I believe he brought this up when it was suggested to make flaming skull masks colorable.

Other than those two pointers, I'm all in favor of this suggestion. Or maybe just a colorable pair of contacts.

Thank you for your reply! ^^

38 minutes ago, awkways said:

If it doesn't color. It can be a variety of collocations.

Such as red+blue, green+yellow, etc.

Or, at the time of purchase, you can choose two colors freely(Of course, I know it's not realistic)

Just now, Bestfriends said:

Good evening, I met a PokeMMO player by the name of 31a5a7980e2bb0d990a81285e5d49023.png and she suggested an aqua uniform. She gave me the image to use and here it is:

47d2b47c2f2f20ee7d7de96bc28139fb.png

Thank you EvalMizore for your suggestion.

We already have an aqua uniform, however i'd love to see that hair as a new wig for grils

On 8/8/2017 at 8:04 AM, druido890 said:

Time has come to become super heroes!!

206j1qf.png

no lie tho. I'll be a lantern once in a while. Flash will Sell

Arrow  just cause the outfit looks cool

SuperGirl

How many lanterns would you do tho? they cover the color spectrum.

i have no idea what is possible here.

Goku's hair 

hat

SSGSSB 

Blue saiyan hair.

-------------------------------------------------

Poke'mon Belt with poke balls on it. Idk where u wanna put it..

maybe across the chest. idk if that's even possible

visible poke'balls 

--------------------------------------------

treeko's stick

the stick Ash's treecko was crewing 

----------------------------------------------------

okay, This is a serious suggestion (as in i can see this one generate money across the game)

"Ninja headband" with  respective elemental signs

I'll call them "Elemental Headbands" or something like that.

I would use Pokemon symbols. Like team magma and team aqua for Fire and Water, 

Need more idea for symbols? See Pokemon Energy cards from Pokemon Trade Card Game

maybe 2 type of hair styles when u wear it to start. Don't let the hair style be plain. Think of female characters also.

-----------------------------------------------------------

okay

AromaLadyLily suggestions

Fancy Dress and Hat

(white)  

remember the Floral trainer? Lets get her dress along with her hat.

make one of them white

*character already in game, Outfit isn't

------------------------

Mines

Elemental Head band.. Use Pokemon Energy as Symbols (see local trading card game)

change color also 

two types maybe, One with the string hanging from back another with no string. Just a full handband.

*think naruto, but Pokemon energy instead*

Everyone 

IMPROVE COLOR UPDATE!!! at least let us use COLOR CODES like #FFFFFF or whatever the color selection is horrible and is apart of me making a deciding to buy an item

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Biker outfit. Leather Jacket. their already in game...

*character in game already not outfit

----------------------------

More female Hair styles

-----------------------

Pokemon Manic outfit.  Pokemon Onesy  Pikachu

especially EEVEE evolution Onesy  < Espeon and Umbreon right here

Mareep onesy and flaffy onesy, those are just cute

--------------------------

Seasonal outfit 

Since Unova coming out there should be snow

Poofy/Fluffy Jacket. Bubble jacket.

----------------------------

Salior Outfit  Uni-gender

i would say include all NPC outfits. Some of them are fresh asf

----------------------------------

Hey, since I've seem some of the new vanities and none of them are actually insteresting - xcept for the poncho, maybe -, I've decided to make my own idea as a suggestion for something to come for the girls, in the eyes area. Makeup. Always wanted makeup vanities, and here are too options: Blush and Eyeliner, respectivelly. I like working on it and I plan to come with better ideas for new hats and outfits too.

5zHztJt.png

@Darkshade Tis' the season, this year hopefully we get more snow/ice themed cosmetics rather than Christmas / Elf / Santa themed from the Winter Event i'm guessing we'll have, and as such I put together an idea!

Slot: Hat

Item name: Snowflake Hairclip

SL6av4o.png7fpsqZi.png

Inspired mostly by the Holly Hairclip item already in game, after seeing how cosy the Poncho looks when coloured in icy colours I realised we have no ice themed hat type items!

I would love it if you could add this as an item somehow to the Winter Event, would totally use it while using a mono Ice team and walking around bringing the winter chill!

I'm no artist so I didn't bother shifting the items' perspective on the view angles, cause I have no idea how to do that with pixel art and making the snowflake itself with this pixel count was a tad annoying, but hey I think it looks okay.

Hopefully it makes it into the game!

Edited by Matoka
2 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

Hey that's pretty cool

Hide contents

pun intended

Might be a little problematic without an outline, but I'll try and give one a go.

Thank you so much! I use the Holly Hairclip on my male character in the following outfit, since it looks like a grass-type user: 
5k-k4aa-RxSg6YfkntdDww.png

As such, I have a fondness for the item type despite it not really existing in any other form, so seeing this snowflake would make me super happy! you are right though, I have no idea if outlines would be an issue, but in the mockup despite me not using an outline it still looked pretty good?

Either way I'm super happy to hear you think the concept looks nice ^-^

Edited by Matoka
1 minute ago, Matoka said:

As such, I have a fondness for the item type despite it not really existing in any other form, so seeing this snowflake would make me super happy! you are right though, I have no idea if outlines would be an issue, but in the mockup despite me not using an outline it still looked pretty good?

It's mostly an issue for lighter hairstyles/colours the same colour as the item itself.

You don't want them to 'blend' in other words, otherwise it looks as if there is just something wrong with the hairstyle rather than an item on your head.

3 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

It's mostly an issue for lighter hairstyles/colours the same colour as the item itself.

You don't want them to 'blend' in other words, otherwise it looks as if there is just something wrong with the hairstyle rather than an item on your head.

I guess, I personally just tend to go "Ah that looks terrible with my hair colour / style etc." and just never bother item the item, I guess trying to make items that suit different hair styles could be hard.

You could possibly give it the glow effect from the Halo item in game, that could help it stand out even against lighter hair colours. 

Edit: I swapped it out with a white coloured hairstyle and it still seems okay-ish without an outline: 
gMqY2f4hRaaSkLN_tHzhxQ.png
nZhpNxkuTR_pJXhWJknEDw.png

Edited by Matoka