Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

Heck, even just minor changes to the existing hairstyles makes completely new, easy hairstyles.

I mean, take some pigtails and then BOOM, sunhat. [Yes I edited these with my amazing paint skills lol].

[url=http://s674.photobucket.com/user/MellowedMiss/media/updatedhairstyles_zps9fd46a3f.png.html]updatedhairstyles_zps9fd46a3f.png[/URL]

Heck, even just minor changes to the existing hairstyles makes completely new, easy hairstyles.

No, that's not how it works, all hairstyles have to fit within a certain pixel space to be compatible with hats.

Whilst some could be used to make slightly different hairstyles that would be incredibly lazy, and would look lazy.

Decent long hair for guys,i don't like the way my haircut has been raped,

I also suggest to add a couple of jackets,hats are already enough.

Well customization 2.0 is on it's way for eventually, hopefully you approve of it's final rendition.

No, that's not how it works, all hairstyles have to fit within a certain pixel space to be compatible with hats.

Whilst some could be used to make slightly different hairstyles that would be incredibly lazy, and would look lazy.

Well customization 2.0 is on it's way for eventually™, hopefully you approve of it's final rendition.

I got used to my haircut,actually,i kinda like it

Hell, I wouldnt mind full transformation costumes soI could walk around as my favorite pokemon, sprites are already in game and ready too.

That isn't how that works, the full set of overworld Pokemon sprites are read from HG/SS, which is currently an optional ROM.

Because of this we couldn't implement something like the above.

Additionally, the overworld sprites only have an animation for walking (And only two frames at that), everything else would need to be disabled just to use them.