[spoiler]

With ice cream and sugar and whipped cream on top

[spoiler]

and a cherry

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I second this notion, although black overcoat is already very good looking.

Move tutor items

Implement different items for the different move tutor moves you could get in generation 3 but are not available in the game as we are not in the correct location. Make them 5$ a piece.

I guess some of you fear that this makes it p2w but you can simply just breed move tutor moves anyway so wont be a problem.

Hurr Durr

Volpi

Ice punch gengar would only be available after paying (and eventually breeding) 

And nice vanity item der

Move tutor items

Implement different items for the different move tutor moves you could get in generation 3 but are not available in the game as we are not in the correct location. Make them 5$ a piece.

I guess some of you fear that this makes it p2w but you can simply just breed move tutor moves anyway so wont be a problem.

Hurr Durr

Volpi

Headphones Update - Side and Behind Views

Side View - Before           After

FTxCYrM.pngwFh3EhN.png

Just fixing a few pixels so the top looks more realistic.

Behind View - Before     After

jFrDaqT.pngRk7PC2t.png

Since they are "Over Ear" headphones, it only makes sense to see them from behind.

I made this suggestion because the headphones are $10 dollars, which, lets face it, is quite a lot for a vanity item in a video game and I think that these small updates would make them much more worth the money.

Already planned.

You are such a superstar staff member, I appreciate the hell out of you for the work you do. 

I think it's time to get some tails in PokeMMO, dearest Darkshade and Shu. This has been brought up before but I think it would be great to get the tail/butt slot implemented and get some new donation items out there. As with ears it wouldn't be horrible to have a bit of a selection in the Celadon Dept Store too.

Some possibilities are:

• Marill Tail
  • Charmander Tail
  • Aipom Tail
  • Pikachu Tail 
  • Mareep Tail
  • Vaporeon Tail

etc.

Why is this a good idea? Hats are getting old, it's further customization of in game sprites (which a lot of people enjoy), and it's just kawaii. The Gift Shop needs something new in it, imo, and it doesn't really hurt to add more variety to it (as far as I know). 

I get it would take some work but I can promise you this, I would appreciate it, and I think some other people would too. 

You are such a superstar staff member, I appreciate the hell out of you for the work you do. 

I think it's time to get some tails in PokeMMO, dearest Darkshade and Shu. This has been brought up before but I think it would be great to get the tail/butt slot implemented and get some new donation items out there. As with ears it wouldn't be horrible to have a bit of a selection in the Celadon Dept Store too.

Some possibilities are:

• Marill Tail
  • Charmander Tail
  • Aipom Tail
  • Pikachu Tail 
  • Mareep Tail
  • Vaporeon Tail

etc.

Why is this a good idea? Hats are getting old, it's further customization of in game sprites (which a lot of people enjoy), and it's just kawaii. The Gift Shop needs something new in it, imo, and it doesn't really hurt to add more variety to it (as far as I know). 

I get it would take some work but I can promise you this, I would appreciate it, and I think some other people would too. 

What about a Skitty Tail too?~ :33