Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

I apologize, but I truly don't have the patience to go through all ten pages to see if this idea was already posted. If it was, feel free to delete this post or whatever it is you do with raggamuffins like me.
I would LOVE to see the clothes all the NPCs wear in the shop; everyone from youngster Joey to Oak to the E4. I'd post what they would look like, but they're all in the game already. :P 

I would prefer the old rocket uniform IMO, Although changing the "R" is fine but what you did makes it seem... odd to me. I don't think it would look very good, too many lines and stuff.

True, I would also like to see the new rocket uniform fits with the old R its colour.

I'm more a fan of the new one personally.

Oh and something I've noticed is that the new outfits have no legs, where as the last sort of did.

Is this the official? Or in progress?

In progress, and the last outfit is generic Top+Leggings

Above is generic Top + skirt

I would prefer the old rocket uniform IMO, Although changing the "R" is fine but what you did makes it seem... odd to me. I don't think it would look very good, too many lines and stuff.

Lines on the chest could likely be smoothed out a little, that's not a problem.

The R however stays as is.

True, I would also like to see the new rocket uniform fits with the old R its colour.

I'm more a fan of the new one personally.

Oh and something I've noticed is that the new outfits have no legs, where as the last sort of did.

It uses a similar pallet to that of the Rocket NPC's, and will not be changed for this reason.

Additionally, about 80% of the NPC's have leggings similar to the ones shown in the image above, (take a look around in game and compare your legs)

Which is why they were made that way.

It uses a similar pallet to that of the Rocket NPC's, and will not be changed for this reason.Yeah, Ive noticed it was simelar to their NPC sprites

Additionally, about 80% of the NPC's have leggings similar to the ones shown in the image above, (take a look around in game and compare your legs)

Which is why they were made that way. I suppose thats right, now that I see it it does feel weird, and I still get the sense I am taller than the average NPC, man, those lil new stumpy legs going to feel weird for sure.

They all look good, but I don't like how small the R is.

Rookit.png

Literally the same size.

It uses a similar pallet to that of the Rocket NPC's, and will not be changed for this reason.Yeah, Ive noticed it was simelar to their NPC sprites

Which is why they were made that way. I suppose thats right, now that I see it it does feel weird, and I still get the sense I am taller than the average NPC, man, those lil new stumpy legs going to feel weird for sure.

You might be taller in comparison to some by a pixel I believe, and yes the legs may take some getting used to, but they are undoubtedly nicer looking.

^.~