Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

Yep, or else I'd have to make multiple coloured versions if you wanted the inner part to remain white.

Such blatant racism.

Will there ever be a variation of the staffs flair? Like a different design of the knights armour.

Since this is a Vanity Item suggestion section, I have decided to delve into my own creative side and see what I might come up with. (And I'm hoping I'm unique, and my idea shouldn't totally suck. LOL.)

I was thinking, what about Team Flags? A purchasable item(probably more expensive due to the customization or individualization required for each) that could be left to stand in a certain area on a given channel for a period of time. (Either with a duration. or until picked up) The ability to leave the flag in a certain area could be set on a daily or hourly cooldown to avoid spam abuse. 

Too make implementation easier on your end, perhaps the flag comes with the Tag of the team already on it, and the text color/background color is adjustable(or even preset) by the team leader that has purchased the item. 

My idea isn't completely thought out, I know. But it's getting rather late, and I'm liking it so far. What do you think?

(And this idea should probably wait for dual-layer support... I just considered that.)

[spoiler]horse-head-mask.jpg[/spoiler]

This was suggested ages ago, why isn't it in the game yet?

We also need some customisation options for the pokemon that are following us themselves. Because of the many pokemon to customise here, I'd suggest make something applicable to all of them or start with widely used pokes such as eevee.

[spoiler]http://www.cliquehairdesign.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/pomp7.jpg[/spoiler]

We also need a pompadour hairstyle.

Buyable in game or gift shop female hair styles.
(The previous version of 'long hair' would be great!)

I need to get rid of this atrociousness that appeard on my head after the update. Would prefer not to have to use a comb over or super saiyan hair style. 

srs, pls. 

QQ

Buyable in game or gift shop female hair styles.
(The previous version of 'long hair' would be great!)

I need to get rid of this atrociousness that appeard on my head after the update. Would prefer not to have to use a comb over or super saiyan hair style. 

srs, pls. 

QQ

I sort of agree, a couple of the old hairstyles look better than the new ones.

But a bunch of the new hairstyles look a lot better than the old ones. Darkshade sent me a few as I wanted to try and help out.

I for one would be up for the task of creating some more. But idk how Darkshade would feel, since he did work hard  to make them

look better.

I don't, The old ones look awful in comparison.

Sorry, what i meant when i said that was that there are little details on

the old ones that i think would look good on the new ones. For instance,

the side burns. Some of the old hairstyles had longer hair on the sides, like 

short fluff, but in the new update, they became shorter.

but yeah, i worded what i said earlier wrong. Sorry if it offended you because

i know you worked hard on them ):

Sora.jpg

In celebration of the finally-announced Kingdom Hearts III, we need Keyblades (or atleast the Kingdom Key) as Vanity Items! :lol: Either in our hands or on our backs, this would definitely attract and appeal to a lot of KH fans...like me B)   To avoid complications, it could be re-named to something like "Key Sword", maybe?

I mean, how could you say no to this Lucario?

lucario__s_kingdom_key__keyblade__by_mae

He obviously approves :D

EDIT: And Sora's outfit, hair, or shoes wouldn't hurt to have, either ;)