Question

•vanity information

Name: labor of love brush

•information :

This item is non-tradeable 

added on ''xxxx''

suggested by user Crueldad

obtaining method :

This cosmetic is to reward or recognize all users who lovingly contribute to pokemmo with their mods or themes

( The brush has many colors, symbolizing the hard work the artist did to achieve it)

♥labor of love ♥

Item Slot:

• back

Image of Item:

Spoiler

image.png.82e014c56f3a025f180b01d402ce10d6.png

On 12/25/2021 at 8:18 PM, awkways said:

unknown.png

My suggestion is to make the Winged Helmet colorable. The off-white greyish part on top (not the wings) are the same exact shade as the colorable vanities are when theyre white or before selecting a color - to prove this I put it next to an actual colorable item, the Ice Cream Hood. @Darkshade was this supposed to be a colorable vanity? I'm posting it here in case it wasn't intended to be, my suggestion would be to make it colorable.

Thanks for implementing this, @Darkshade, looks wonderful in game

unknown.png

16分钟前,Darkshade 说:

You're welcome - I wondered how long it'd take for people to notice.

Fashion priority participants should receive specific participant honors! I am concerned about their fate, which will promote more people to participate. If this is a reliable way, I will participate. Don't say I'm greedy. Itself is a game, let us crazy in the end! Come on, I have a good idea!

@awkways

11小时前,BiuBiv 说:

Would you please add triggerable animation to the turtle shell and dragon robe as well? Since they are the same price

Having said that, why not add a combination attribute to the super training helmet? When you just get a super training helmet, only your eyes will glow unsteadily. When you reach a certain number of combat experience or have a combination suit such as super armor, he will be activated with more potential!

2.gif.3c82d4c210f3e0203e8b036bb85ea606.gif

On 6/18/2022 at 11:12 AM, MustangCZ said:

Item Slot: Hair and Face
I already mentioned that hairstyles are underrepresented, so here's a new compilation of hairstyles that I drew, based on styles from different places so there would be a lot of variety. It also includes some beards that could look good with the hairstyles.

Image of Item:

hairandbeard2.png

Strongly recommended!!

12 hours ago, MustangCZ said:

Item Slot: Hat

A TV head set, inspired by a Terraria cosmetic.
Image of Item:

tvset.gif

I second everything of that and just leave as much likes i can ?

Edited by Johnwaynee
12 hours ago, 3065640587 said:

Es hora de ajustar estas modas irracionales
. Juro que no hay absolutamente ninguna forma de que un jugador gaste 500 rp para comprarlo.

X2)]$IQK6CIDQ0W`T`N~RAS.png

LO8$JN@GJWAS`H$C80WWBCH.png

ST)`$XFQ{IY{C]GR1A6S[_7.png

`_(CAJA@$`Y8ZD1GT5%3}NJH.png

$9K771C$RAOKFG8AI__EH(8.png

JBHT`CIK65@@73@8IB%~02R.png

I understand your point, but I don't think so xd, remember that pokemmo is maintained thanks to these prices, also that for tastes there are colors

sometimes I see ugly things XD but you just don't buy them and that's it, whoever thinks they deserve it will buy it like the UFO

Suggestions for existing items:

A cool animation for Giant Turtle Shell would be a shot of water particles:

Spoiler

Hydro Pump GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

The Dragon Robe I have no idea, maybe it lights up like it's so hot it glows, but costing 1.5k I think is a pretty outrageous price these days

Spoiler

Lesson - VNH5019 power question using an Arduino

Boar costume in the overworl is such a cute jumpsuit, but in profile it looks like a bathing suit

Spoiler

image.png.5aa90c58be6aea63c771d2e770866a77.png

mage's staff with lightning effects on magic crystals

Spoiler

image.png.6f8e96ce76dc6700bd1ef9b7732846be.png

Red/Black Reaper Hood the only halloween item that doesn't animate in profile mode and when entering battle

Vampire Fangs in the glasses slot?

Edited by mateusvictor

I'm sure this has already been suggested and I'm way too lazy to go through 90 pages to check but I don't think it hurts to keep suggesting this.

More hair styles would be great.

Pants(Colorable), I'm stuck with white pants unless I want to buy a makeover kit every time I want to use an outfit that doesn't fit with the top.

Edited by escala