Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

1小时前,Thekingofglory 说:

这是什么?

看起来很酷

用一些浅色的,会更好

那是个王八壳子,我这个是原版颜色,本来是想做开花的效果,没太多时间,你是真能熬啊!

Edited by noty

Item Slot: Hat, Top and back.
I know that we are already in the anniversary, but I was thinking of something that just by seeing it you would know that it is from pokemmo, that's where jumpeon came to my mind as a limited outfit with lighting effects and animations for the anniversary of the game. (Also, I think I'll stop doing vanities for a while because I feel like I'm spamming this forum.)

Image of Item:

jumpeon2.png

jumpeon-b.gif

Edited by MustangCZ
10 hours ago, MustangCZ said:

Item Slot: Hat, Top and back.
I know that we are already in the anniversary, but I was thinking of something that just by seeing it you would know that it is from pokemmo, that's where jumpeon came to my mind as a limited outfit with lighting effects and animations for the anniversary of the game. (Also, I think I'll stop doing vanities for a while because I feel like I'm spamming this forum.)

Image of Item:

jumpeon2.png

jumpeon-b.gif

WOW, 100% buying if this comes out

在游戏世界里,帽子类作为像素点最多,也是最容易被关注的焦点,它们需要更多的可能性。

你们不能否认,近些年的帽子无论是动态、光效、声效、主动控制开关等等元素,无一例外,不久的将来,都会走向对的方向:表达情绪

”蠢蠢欲动的恶灵骑士“、”电力闪烁的麋鹿+圣诞灯“、”震撼森林的虎啸“、”充满科技的飞碟“等等以及其它还未开发的帽子。

这里建议更新-杰克南瓜灯面罩。2015年,现在所有玩家称它为”远古时装“。

在同等时期、同等价值、同等需要的多元素趣味帽子分类,它已经落后了太多太多。

对于万圣节,它应该作为一个榜样的存在,而不是笑柄。

在其他人面前,他们可以动态的表达情绪,甚至用音效打招呼。

但杰克无法表达出任何情绪,永远都是一个样子。在某些层面,这很不公平。

如果作为一盏没有思想的灯,至少它需要有关灯的时间。如果作为存在背景意义的南瓜人,它需要附着魔法和死神决斗。

但它到底是什么?@Darkshade

fdb162f7b7.gif.1e2f095c439d6cabd81d5a5dc8cb8f2a.gif

In the game world, hats have the most pixels and are also the focus of most attention. They need more possibilities.
You can't deny that the hat in recent years, whether dynamic, light effect, sound effect, active control switch and other elements, without exception, will move in the right direction in the near future: expressing emotions.
”"Evil spirit riders ready to move", "Elk + Christmas lights flashing with electricity", "tiger roaring shaking the forest", "flying saucers full of technology" and other undeveloped hats.
Here is a recommended update - jack-o-lantern mask. In 2015, all players now call it "ancient fashion".
In the same period, the same value, the same needs of the multi-element interesting hat classification, it has fallen too far behind.
For Halloween, it should exist as an example, not a laughing stock.
In front of others, they can express their emotions dynamically, and even say hello with sound effects.
But Jack can't express any emotion. He will always be the same. On some levels, this is very unfair.
If it is a lamp without thought, at least it needs time for the lamp. As a pumpkin man with background meaning, it needs to attach magic and duel with the God of death.

But what is it @Darkshade

fdb162f7b7.gif.1e2f095c439d6cabd81d5a5dc8cb8f2a.gif

Edited by noty

So fkin cool this hairstyle, need this ?

On 6/7/2022 at 10:35 PM, MustangCZ said:

Item Slot: Hair, Top and back.
I feel that the hairstyles are underrepresented, so I made these based on the professors from scarlet and violet, and since I already had the hairstyles, I decided to do the costumes as well, which ended up not being so similar because they had too many details.

Image of Item:

hairstyle2.png

outfit2.png

On 6/13/2022 at 5:57 PM, Jowaran said:

As hats would be good

20220613_190438.png

20220613_190449.jpg

20220613_190547.png

20220613_190636.png

The designs seemed interesting to me, so I put the vanity I was doing on hold and tried to do the front part of the heads, I couldn't do one of them because I don't know which one is the head and which one is the neck, but here it is (By the way, am I the only one that the head on the left reminds him a bit of Seismitoad?).

ben10b.png

Edited by MustangCZ
2 hours ago, MustangCZ said:

The designs seemed interesting to me, so I put the vanity I was doing on hold and tried to do the front part of the heads, I couldn't do one of them because I don't know which one is the head and which one is the neck, but here it is (By the way, am I the only one that the head on the left reminds him a bit of Seismitoad?).

ben10b.png

I would edit them but i don't know how to do it

2 hours ago, MustangCZ said:

ben10b.png

If any of these seem interesting to you, could you edit them?

659px-Frio_Supremo_XD-1.png

cd0d29b76a3e80fd9bf2cf9ec2a4dd7c-1.png

Fuego-T_(BU)-1.png

Item Slot: Hair and Face
I already mentioned that hairstyles are underrepresented, so here's a new compilation of hairstyles that I drew, based on styles from different places so there would be a lot of variety. It also includes some beards that could look good with the hairstyles.

Image of Item:

hairandbeard2.png

Edited by MustangCZ
16 minutes ago, MustangCZ said:

Item Slot: Hair and Face
I already mentioned that hairstyles are underrepresented, so here's a new compilation of hairstyles that I drew, based on styles from different places so there would be a lot of variety. It also includes some beards that could look good with the hairstyles.

Image of Item:

hairandbeard2.png

Please be sure to apply to become new Graphic Designer

Edited by Prande