Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

12 hours ago, Darkshade said:

No need to be rude.

It was based off of Hermes' Helmet from Greek Mythology which is traditionally Gold and/or Silver in color.

It was a late addition to the Christmas giveaway roster (It was not initially designed for it), so discussing its colorability wasn't really on the table.

Unlike most other vanities, it is possible to make it colorable going forward, which we'll discuss.

You also seem to misunderstand what brought about the 'Desu's Labcoat' fiasco.

That one was never intended to be colorable either, but was accidentally released with a colorable flag - these ones were pulled at a later date, but we opted not to remove the existing ones because we deemed it unfair for the players.

I'm not sure why your default outlook is something nefarious in either case, but it isn't true.

The issue tends to be that most vanities which are defined by additional colors tend to lose their 'look' when non-colorable parts match the color selected as colorable, but I'll keep it in mind!

Maybe one day!

You’re right my bad for being rude. It’s good that colored is in discussion as it would be great to give dyes more use other than on cheap vanities. And I did not know that about desu’s coat but the colored one is def better either way. Thanks for the response 

I hope that we use Chinese to name Pokemon,You know that Chinese players are much more now.It's awesome that we can see Pokemons with Chinese names.I think it's easy to do for you,please make it come ture XD

8 hours ago, TSOB said:

I hope that we use Chinese to name Pokemon,You know that Chinese players are much more now.It's awesome that we can see Pokemons with Chinese names.I think it's easy to do for you,please make it come ture XD

This is the vanity thread - it's to suggest new clothing ideas for the game - your suggestion should be made here:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/18-suggestion-box/&do=add

39 minutes ago, Quakkz said:

this is an actual question and not meant to be rude - has any suggestion in this thread ever made it to the game?

I think I remember seeing poncho, the black reaper hood and Lillipad sombrero here before appeared in the game, but the last 2 are based on pokemons so i think they would be added anyway even if no one asked.

Format: 

Item Slot:

Bicycle

Image of Item:

[Insert Image]

Requesting that we get a Miata bicycle, because apparently non-bicycle bicycles are a thing(The sleigh is my single favorite vanity I own, even though it's one of the cheapest.)  Preferably NA generation(1st Gen), but 2nd gen is cool too.  Just don't do the NB1 or NC cuz they're trash. 

Reasons why this should happen: I will personally buy 300

Edit: Also, limited would be dope.  Miata vanities are cool, but Miata vanities that make me rich are cooler

Edited by DaftKitteh