Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

A cordial to whoever reads this, on this occasion I would like to propose the team Rocket handmade costume made by Jessie and James from the Pokémon anime, a couple very loved by almost everyone who saw the anime, it can come out as an edition costume limited, I believe that this costume will be well received by the players since as I mentioned it belongs to one of the most beloved couples, I also see this as a way of paying tribute to the late Diana Perez, the person who gave life to Jessie in the Latin dubbing of the Pokémon anime, I also don't think it's a bad idea to add some wigs that are similar to Jessie and James's hair, being such a beloved couple it is most likely that many players want to buy the cosmetic therefore I think some people You can make more donations to acquire award points, I took the liberty of making an image about this (image that does not have much relevance), anyway thanks for reading this.

1928334956_tearocket.png

Can you please add templates for running sprites, as well as the player character's front and back sprites, including the Pokeball throwing frames? I can do all the hair/clothing work from there and it'd just need to be implemented. There are a lot of in-universe characters people should have the ability to cosplay as, and I can't make my 3rd character unless it's a certain one!

How about giving us a time limited shoe vanity. You could make it to be like a hover board/flying carpet which lets you like float/levitate on land with the bobbing animation. You can make the shoes dissapear when you get on a bike or go in the water. It would be awesome if you make it that it lets you move faster on snow making it like a bike equivalent for when you go on snow

Edited by BrokenJoker
53 minutes ago, Deliburd said:

Hello, when will we have the Harden Hat? I share the idea of how it would be, I'm not good at doing these things but how great it would be done by someone expert, it can even have its Shiny version. A dream.

metapod hat.png

Nice idea bro 10/10