Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

I was looking at the Christmas tree in my house and I realize that it has an on and off pattern of its lights, perhaps it is too much to ask that this happen like this in the vanity of Christmas lights, that is, that it has several patterns. On the other hand, I propose that more vanities be created that can be superimposed on others, for example, maybe it was something unplanned but if the cursed mask is put on together with any other configuration of the eyes it will be seen in a different way and could also be worn the cursed mask and any of the burning skulls. With these ideas that I gave, everyone will surely enjoy the customization of their characters. Merry Christmas.

I apologize if there are any errors in the English translation.

On 12/25/2020 at 7:06 PM, YorFrost said:

Hello! The Christmas event has just started and I liked the new cosmetics, I don't know why but when I saw them I thought of a small toy robot, the one in the photo is to my idea the design of a "classic" toy robot. It is a real photo but it can adapt to the game. It can have a light effect and its location would be on the back just like the console and the teddy bear. Merry Christmas.

I apologize if there is any mistake in the English translation1ab48859f0cb39fa36ecd90388889d54.jpg.66700f95580e60f47bab1283fd06a977.jpg

nice

On 12/30/2020 at 3:14 AM, Ryu said:

Is it possible to add an age model that changes the role,i think we need something new,

E.g: children、Obese people、Strong muscles、elderly.

I will truly be Olden, not just in mind.