Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

On 2/19/2019 at 5:46 PM, SyaChan said:

Item slot : Hair  ( 5 )

hO9TiK7.png

Item slot : Hat                     Item slot : Back

Name :  Crown                     Name : Magic Rod

YW9pehK.png

Item slot : Top

Name : Inciner Overall

GG42TV4.png fzGRQaa.pngASL67FE.png

TcFHIgK.gif yD6qJvu.gifKdIqTh1.gif

Green Scouter                                               Blue Scouter                                             Red Scouter

Item slot : Eyes

IkL5dO2.pngTkq9sdT.png    UbxJpvN.png

Item slot : hat

Others colors options for skull :

Fire Skull                                                                  Green Skull

ALTNK3c.gifE3V9XLD.gif                                                                                              9JxxcGc.gifUcu5vFh.gif

Pink Skull                                                                  Purple Skull

I hope one of my vanities suggestions will give you ideas for the best to com

i think girls hair and items are just gorgeous nothing to say

pokeball reskin

lets you reskin the pokeball your character holds in his image and throws in battles. that way people who like cosmetics of certain ball types can use the cosmetic to match their character. is cosmetic only. 

also usable on pokemon themselves allowing you to reskin the ball they are in. the old ball will then disappear and be replaced by the new ball skin

Edited by KallenSkye

Hello! The Christmas event has just started and I liked the new cosmetics, I don't know why but when I saw them I thought of a small toy robot, the one in the photo is to my idea the design of a "classic" toy robot. It is a real photo but it can adapt to the game. It can have a light effect and its location would be on the back just like the console and the teddy bear. Merry Christmas.

I apologize if there is any mistake in the English translation1ab48859f0cb39fa36ecd90388889d54.jpg.66700f95580e60f47bab1283fd06a977.jpg

Edited by YorFrost