Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

Hi. I'm Necramancie, known in game by Mancie mostly. After experiencing a good bit of frustration, and at the urging of a few players in Global chat, I am posting this in the hopes that a few things I've noticed that could use heavy improvements get addressed.

First of all, I'd love to see more hairstyles for women. Also, more long hairstyles, not just for women, but men, too.

I've noticed that during character creation, males have way more hairstyle options than females do, and many of those hairs would work so well for giving your female character a more tomboyish design. One of the things I've always wanted is to make a more tomboy-looking female. Cool looking short hair, a cap, tee-shirt and sleeveless jacket, and jeans. I'll cover more on that topic in a second, this is about hairstyles. Anyways, the lack of options for hairstyles for the female character is disappointing. One thing you could do to rectify this is by having more hairstyle options, even if I have to go buy one and spend Pokédollars at the Mart for one. On that note, please give us the option to buy the default hairstyles from character customization at the Mart, or add a Barber Shop like they have in X and Y and later games. Just please make them not cost an arm and a leg.

Secondly, onto clothes.

I feel that caps/hats are part of the Trainer's identity. We should have the option to start with them from the get go. Sure, we can go to the Mart and get them for cheap, but I feel that by adding them at Character Creation would be nice. Vests/Jackets would be nice to add, to be layered over the shirts - basic ones. Not expensive Reward Shop/GTL ones, but just basic ones to give us more customization options and make us more unique. Basic ones can also be made available in Marts and I would drop Pokédollars for them.

Third, with those out of the way, ease of access for previews without having to buy a Makeover Kit.

I wanted to preview different hairstyles for my character wearing a cap, but sadly, it's limited and only shows hairstyles you own. The only way to truly preview different options is by buying a Makeover Kit, and those are expensive. One million Pokédollars is nothing to sneeze at in the GTL, and not everyone wants to buy Reward Points to get access to said previews. If a way could be implemented to allow previewing without buying a Makeover Kit - heck, you can even have an option to pay the price of a Makeover Kit if you wanna apply the preview if you like it enough! - that'd be great.

Coming to a close, all in all, I do love this game, but as someone who plays female characters, I feel the options available to them - and the options available to both genders in terms of basic fashion - is lacking. If anything can be done to mend these problems, I know many players besides myself would love it if you could do that.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. ♥

Oh, and can we please get a Team Skull outfit and a Rainbow Rocket outfit? Those'd be great!

It was suggested to me that I post this here:

Item Slot: Hat

Image of Item:

image.png.ed5a56a67e2b63e3812af55784bdc4e2.pngimage.png.966056905a4c4c112eea3096717b6a1f.png

It's Allister's Mask from Pokemon Shield! 

It could be called "Silent Boy Mask" or "Silent Mask" 
or honestly, whatever you guys see fit. 
I'm not the best at Pixel Art so feel free to change it, i just wanted to get the idea out there!! 

Here it is a little closer because the actual size is smol on this thread:

image.png.a6b72fcb12f7e3f52c6291b5b977a139.png unknown.png

On 2/20/2013 at 11:47 PM, Darkshade said:

olá

eu estive pensando se vocês poderiam adicionar um cosmetico de enfermeira no jogo. eu até tenho o chapéu e a fantasia de porco, mas queria que tivesse uma de enfermeira mesmo, mais parecida com as de unova na quais enfrentamos. 

eu adoraria usar um cosmetico de enfermeira, iria adorar, já que meu character é uma Nurse.

Spoiler
Spoiler

nurse1.png

nurse3.png

nurse4.png

nurse5.png

i would like to see undead samurai for halloween i wish i could cosplay as ryuma from one piece since there's ninja scarf but it doesnt even cover underneath your neck and your mouth 

reference: Ryuma_Anime_Concept_Art.thumb.png.7185f4ad7b9d85578131d9d2734f436c.pngd1sv6j8-dfd54ae7-70aa-496c-9f61-a852c4165b45.thumb.jpg.9b71963e233958a0423f926ca11571dd.jpgRyuma_Anime_Infobox.png.ce1f594a955347ef2bc79f04582055cd.png   and ice spiritual robe is a thing but is it possible to have half ripped cloth robe? since he's undead and Katana vanity please? instead of katana sitting on your back but i want katana on side ways if its possible for back slots.

On 2/20/2019 at 12:46 AM, SyaChan said:

Item slot : Hair  ( 5 )

hO9TiK7.png

Item slot : Hat                     Item slot : Back

Name :  Crown                     Name : Magic Rod

YW9pehK.png

Item slot : Top

Name : Inciner Overall

GG42TV4.png fzGRQaa.pngASL67FE.png

TcFHIgK.gif yD6qJvu.gifKdIqTh1.gif

Green Scouter                                               Blue Scouter                                             Red Scouter

Item slot : Eyes

IkL5dO2.pngTkq9sdT.png    UbxJpvN.png

Item slot : hat

Others colors options for skull :

Fire Skull                                                                  Green Skull

ALTNK3c.gifE3V9XLD.gif                                                                                              9JxxcGc.gifUcu5vFh.gif

Pink Skull                                                                  Purple Skull

I hope one of my vanities suggestions will give you ideas for the best to com

There is Orange and Blue Flaming Skull now which is one of the most expensive vanity rn, is there a chance we can have these new Flaming skull? The colors look so awesome :)