Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

I have a bunch of ideas i want to share with the community. I have some suggestions to the 2020 halloween event and just some random vanity ideas for the vanity shop all year round. I want to see vanities that can be obtained from doing something in game too, like completing the story, winning 10 pvp battles or 100 battles in battle frontier. 

Here are some of the «all year round» ideas:

• White team rocket uniform

• Jetpack

• Astronaut outfit(this is not my idea. I saw this earlier in this thread by someone else, but i just love the idea)

• Sword/axe/hammer/bow and arrow/spear to have as a back vanity

• Rose tinted glasses

• Joker’s mask from Persona(it’s really cool, but not original at all though, lol)
• Snag machine
• Relic crown(hat)

• Steampunk Armor 

• Parka(winter outfit)

• Balaclava (colorable)

• Bandana (colorable)

• Bun (hairstyle)

• Watch (hands)

• Skateboard (back)

• Quad (bike)

• Gold Bowtie \ Tie (for battle frontier after completing 50 or 100 battles in a row)

I’m still making a bigger list. I have plenty of ideas!

Halloween 2020 ideas:

• Green/Red/Blue/Black/Purple Flaming Theater Masque

• Black Reaper robe(with both cape and hood)

• Skeleton bandana

• Vampire teeth

• Medusa hair

• Knife in hand(if possible ofc)

• Bloody tears

• Flaming wings

• Ghost mask(white, round mask with black eyes)

• Magic Wand

I’m planning on making all these for the player model. If anyone wanna help with that, then please dm me.

On 3/2/2020 at 9:53 PM, YoungsterGOLD said:

Joker’s mask from Persona(it’s really cool, but not original at all though, lol)

Yeah, i mean, it is really cool. I suggest adding his oufit too if possible.

Item Slot: Top.

Item Name: Phantom Thief Overcoat.

Item Slot: Hat (xd)

Item Name: Phantom Thief Mask.

871908794_Jokerropa.jpg.aaa15ef982a64c5a02ef3307e23045d5.jpg1263193397_JokerMask.jpg.f340f8962feb5097fd52fa72ebb1a8f3.jpg

Chapter 1: The Sign of a Pure Soul 

"One day, a man prayed that Arceus would give him a part of his power to save his city ..."

"The man prayed all the days, all the nights, inclusive for a entire year to made it, and one day, Arceus appears"

"In response to his prayers, Arceus said: I will give you a part of my power and at the same time, a part of my life. And one day, when these lands recover their lives, you will give me back this power "

"Saying this, Arceus left the surface and disappears into the sky."

But this is a history for another day..

1907373337_Frontal-copia-copia.png.fd7b2a1b08d18175d4619946afb282e3.png

Autor comment: I want to end more Suits and have more ideas!!!

Edited by SquidChocobo

Chapter 2: The Sin of a Corrupt Soul

"After Arceus gives his power to a human, the younger brother of this human sees this happens and one day he tries to stole that power"

"His big brother caught him and locked him in the deepest dungeons"

The imprisoned brother cursed everything about his brother and why Arceus heard him. One day he wondered,- How i can surpass the power of a God being a simple human? 

"After he says this, a voice say:" So you don't think there is a power beyond God?, what a great ignorant".

Who are you?-Says the young one

Im the opposite of that trash you call Arceus, Im more powerfull than him....Aaand if you want, i can give you a part of my power. 

Really?-

Of Course, and with it you can surpass your stupid brother.. no...the entire world. What do you think? 

I accept it- Finally says

So the pact is fulfilled, I am Giratina the Forsaken Pokémon and the Dominant of the Inverse World, and I grant you my power to fulfill your darkest wishes against the powers of that false god.

But this is a history for another day..

Frontal.png.ef0743d82428e68b79ca201ea07cdb14.png961917796_Trasera-copia-copia.png.02b957c026ab2c10ced0a89e5cdf92aa.png

Autor Comment: Oops, a little spoiler of a Team Suit.

Edited by SquidChocobo
On 2/21/2013 at 3:47 PM, Darkshade said:

Posting in this thread does not guarantee your suggestion will be made, however it does increase the chance of it being seen.

I really want to start making sprite items for PokeMMO, but not if it's gonna absolutely nowhere. I'm not expecting my stuff to be added, but I do want to know how likely it is that it'll be seen by someone official?

On 6/2/2020 at 8:51 AM, pampamfannyslam said:

Realmente quiero comenzar a hacer artículos de sprite para PokeMMO, pero no si no va a ir a ninguna parte. No espero que se agreguen mis cosas, pero sí quiero saber qué tan probable es que alguien oficial las vea.

In my case, I am doing this vanity thread items just for fun. But who knows, maybe one day the staff will use one of my creations.

Just do it for fun  and be positive

Edited by SquidChocobo

I also suggest adding a new motorcycle helmet, but with a green visor, like the Samus one.

And her suit.

TYPE OF VANITY: HEAD

NAME: Space Helmet/ Red Motorcycle Helmet

TYPE OF VANITY: TOP

NAME: CLIMATIC SUIT/ VARIA SUIT/SPATIAL SUIT

Super Metroid (Japan, USA) (En,Ja)005 - Copy.png

Super Metroid (Japan, USA) (En,Ja)006 - Copy.png

Edited by Ultrajesus