Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

11 minutes ago, awkways said:

@Darkshade with the new PTS coming, I suggest you release the vanities that you guys teased for us in the unova PTS nearly 2 years ago:

GLiWAwc.png

^Bones Cap + Uniform

Hide contents

4SatlK1.png

U0rTbvS.png

c8WtqLA.png

^Whatever lovely suit Shu is wearing here

that is tim burtons nightmare before Christmas xd

1 minute ago, awkways said:

G5yDlVA.png

This? Doesn't really look like it... the bones costumes are from gen 7 bad guys basically

you are so right I just googled gen 7 bone villain and it showed them it is my first time seeing them I rather like to think of it as tim burtons nightmare before Christmas the gen 7 guys look funny xd

14 minutes ago, HackGod said:

you are so right I just googled gen 7 bone villain and it showed them it is my first time seeing them I rather like to think of it as tim burtons nightmare before Christmas the gen 7 guys look funny xd

Yeah loll they're these guys, they're called Team Skull:

wmUTbCL.png

Edited by awkways

A couple of new ones. By the way, if you need the hair layers by themselves, just ask.

Item slot: Hair (Female - It's a sort of proper, elegant hair, with blunt edges. Not sure what to call it... Miko? As well as long Twintails.)
bRS2GfW.png

3zOljZJ.png

By the way, if you're worried about having too many of the same styles, a solution would be to add categories. For example, Hair > "category" (like feathered, twintails, etc.) > Choose hair (twintails 1, twintails 2, etc.)

Edited by Cosica
Updated Twintail to be less awkward looking
On 8/11/2019 at 7:06 AM, XIstoyucori said:

They're exclusive to that year's halloween event meaning that they shouldn't be tradeable. Same with the scary hockey mask. 

On 8/12/2019 at 12:38 PM, Goku said:

They're exclusive to that year's halloween event meaning that they shouldn't be tradeable. Same with the scary hockey mask. 

Well items exclusive to 2018 and 2017 Halloween event are tradable so you're not even making a point here ...

On 8/13/2019 at 4:52 PM, TohnR said:

Well items exclusive to 2018 and 2017 Halloween event are tradable so you're not even making a point here ...

Yeh well it's not like these 2 vanities were obtained in goodie bags?? We had to defeat the pumpking boss to obtain them.