Darkshade

Question

Item Slot:

Hat

Image of Item:

Front:https://www.deviantart.com/danny47z/art/SpriteHatRagnarok-794548171

Side:https://www.deviantart.com/danny47z/art/SpriteHatRagnarokSide-794548404

Back:https://www.deviantart.com/danny47z/art/SpriteHatRagnarokBack-794548313

Well, it's my first Vanity sprite. It was not perfect, but what counts is the intention ^-^

My reference was Helmet of Thor from Thor Ragnarok :p

Edited by Danny47z

@Darkshade would it be possible to rework the disco afro, because when you use hat vanities like top hats or even a lillipad sombrero it just becomes white hair. Like the red completely disappears like it was never there which renders that hair basically useless.

Also can you remove backwards stripy cap from the gift shop plz. Considering it's like 20k or smth in the shop I think having it on the gift shop for 500 rp is unethical. Thanks.

4 hours ago, Goku said:

@Darkshade would it be possible to rework the disco afro, because when you use hat vanities like top hats or even a lillipad sombrero it just becomes white hair. Like the red completely disappears like it was never there which renders that hair basically useless.

Not really, no.

The reason it does that is because the afro is so large I have to replace it with a default hairstyle used by all non-conforming hats when a hat is equipped to make the layering work.

If I were to rework the afro to fit within the confines of this layering, it would cease to be an afro.

Why not re-releasing some nerfed versions of limited-time exclusives?

For example, the knight helmet is a truly staple archetype of hat.

Like, many people would wear it regardless of rarity. I'd rock it if it was 50k in a mart.

Other hats are desired because they are rare -- like the kyu hat.

For the people who want the knight helm for its aesthetic rather than its rarity, why not a knight helm that's completely grey? Get rid of the gold border and stuff -- let that remain exclusive to the limited one.

Similarly, you could consider non-colorable, black, electric storm hair.

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 7:06 PM, Flareonn said:

Please Darkshade, for the love of Kyu, we need this hair.

Q2wjQcS.png

[Limited]

Item slot: Hair

Name : Dragon Storm 

or name it whatever you like ♡♡♡

Could be obtainable through the PVP Mystery Box at a low rate for a limited amount of time 

I think it's time we get a new hair vanity. It doesn't have to be limited or event. Just smth new or different would be dope I mean how hard can it be to make... been stuck with those ones in the gift shop for years now. MVGA #Make Vanities Great Again