Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

@Darkshade What is the status of the vanity item 'Party Hat' ?

Since it neither has seasonal nor time limited status, will it be brought back to shop finally in some later on update ?

Or if 'Time Limited' or 'Seasonal' tag has been granted to it, please add it on the item itself too as it is very confusing at the moment. 

Thanks c:

13 hours ago, Akshit said:

Since it neither has seasonal nor time limited status, will it be brought back to shop finally in some later on update ?

Or if 'Time Limited' or 'Seasonal' tag has been granted to it, please add it on the item itself too as it is very confusing at the moment. 

Thanks c:

Looks like they might return it. While waiting for DS to officially answer, this might help. It's a convo a friend had with him about this subject recently:

Spoiler

Wmj2OW4.png

On 1/14/2019 at 6:15 PM, Akshit said:

Thanks c:

Mehh they should just leave it. Imo it is so rare and prestigious only 1 player has it. If it's in the shop again it'll be worthless in 3 days. Let it be rip.

1 hour ago, Darkshade said:

It was never intended to be that way, and [in my opinion] it's a waste of a good item.

It's not my call though.

If that wasn't intended then why didn't you bring it back yearly? Just like all the other event items worth millions cuz they also never returned.

I'm working on this suit that will be Batman, missing tweaks but so far here is the idea I'll update as you progress in the project :3     

I hope you like what you are developing

Name: Batman Costume

Type: Body

Edited by RichyeVnzla13
12 hours ago, benjascog said:

It is not a new vanity concept, most like a change that could be implemented.

Type: Hat (and "Mask/Face"?)

I just want masks and hats to be separated as I photoshopped below. The left character is wearing a [Ninja Mask /black] in its hat spot, while the right character is wearing a [Guardian Hat /black] in its hat spot as well. In the middle we have an hypothetical case in which the character wears a [Guardian Hat /black] in its hat spot and a  [Ninja Mask /black] in its mask/face spot.

Reveal hidden contents

rzBFV2Z.png

Darkshade has stated many many times that they can't make this a face slot item without removing the players eyes. 

They could make a hat/mask combo item but you wouldn't be able to freely change the hat part only. Here's an example of an item that they showcased in the last pre-unova PTS (still waiting for release nearly 1.5 years later):

X2JcaAx.png

I was wondering if these spectacular sprites could be implemented for purchase/obtaining during these type of events for the Secret Bases, so far Secret Bases have been incredibly neglected, and that's kind of sad, since it's a pretty cool mechanic and not adding new things or approaching it at all it's kind of a waste.

XjzeL0a.png  

vVVbfUn.png

I'm of course talking about Pumpkins and Christmas Trees as well (Though i remember Christmas Tree was once obtainable but i don't know what happened with that)

@Darkshade this is probably the wrong thread to ask, but please bear with me.