Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

Sorry if this has already been suggested, I'm really new to Pokemmo!

I notice when you equip hats, your hair becomes far shorter. For instance, I have the "feathered" style right now, but when i equip a bow, it looks like this:
6bab02cae72d629d5b065b259182b793.png

my overworld sprite looks the same, but it'd be nice if my battle/trainer card sprite didn't automatically get short hair like that. Not sure if this happens for every hairstyle, or just feathered, but it just feels kinda odd seeing it.

6 minutes ago, Sparrow44124 said:

Sorry if this has already been suggested, I'm really new to Pokemmo!

I notice when you equip hats, your hair becomes far shorter. For instance, I have the "feathered" style right now, but when i equip a bow, it looks like this:
6bab02cae72d629d5b065b259182b793.png

my overworld sprite looks the same, but it'd be nice if my battle/trainer card sprite didn't automatically get short hair like that. Not sure if this happens for every hairstyle, or just feathered, but it just feels kinda odd seeing it.

Hi Sparrow 44124,

This is actually an unintended interaction with the equipment of a hat item and the hairstyle; I shall try and get this resolved.

Thank you for the report.

2 hours ago, poketrainer said:

I WANT TO DO A SUGESTION, A GOOD BACK ITEM, COULD BE EASY TO DESARROLLATE  ( A SWORD IN YOUR BACK)

a9cfe6b2131977f771becbf88b2d8f07.pngfd486ec79a89019aecb74ea20f64bdda.pngda49590b0921d24c7755f4024450350a.png

OR

e042b3847cb3449fef1cad2c6dd4a8ed.png

This suggestion is good, but in fact mmo uses 3x3 as a pixel.

The weapon in the picture is pretty good, but if you start with 3x3 and can't do what you want, it will be an ordinary weapon.

Name:Summer swimming pants, flat / triangle

Type:Legs

colour:Colorable

Name:Summer naked upper body

Type:Top

colour:According to skin color

Name:one-piece swimming suit

Type:Legs

colour:Colorable

Name:Swimming coach coat

Type:Top

colour:Colorable & According to skin color

254a54d984d608052c50a144fe661ddf?size=512

They can match the swimming cap and the swimming goggles.

Hey @Darkshade I'm sorry to ask that cause its maybe mean or something, but when we gonna get some "Interessting Vanities" ? 

I mean by that great vanities other than stuff like a freaking tails or a bee costume ? (I dont really want to be mean or something cause i know make every textures by urself is borring af but, please understand me xd)

We really need something cool asap :'v

Hey @Darkshade I'm sorry to ask that cause its maybe mean or something, but when we gonna get some "Interessting Vanities" ? 

I mean by that great vanities other than stuff like a freaking tails or a bee costume ? (I dont really want to be mean or something cause i know make every textures by urself is borring af but, please understand me xd)

We really need white gloves and maid outfit asap :'v

4 hours ago, razimove said:

How about a chainsaw as a halloween vanity, back item? Would go well with the 2016 hockey mask aswell

As far as I'm aware, Jason was using a machete and chainsaw was Leatherface's :P I dunno if we would want items associated with gore in a game addressed to children but personally I'd be all up for it