Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

14 hours ago, awkways said:

We have the right to look ridiculous and make you look at it.

9 hours ago, Moetal said:

And we should have the ability to not look at how ridiculous you look, even if it costs RP. Fight fire with fire.

Nah, devs won't let you change someone else's appearance. If someone wants to look like a stupid butterfly, they have the right to look like a stupid butterfly to everyone, especially the people who don't want to see it. You're better off trying to create a mod.

1 minute ago, awkways said:

Nah, devs won't let you change someone else's appearance. If someone wants to look like a stupid butterfly, they have the right to look like a stupid butterfly to everyone, especially the people who don't want to see it. You're better off trying to create a mod.

Make everyone look like moemons? I can do that.

17 hours ago, Ereissa said:

I think it'd be great if we had more female hairstyles available. Males got Reverse scene and others, but we just got the regular ones in the character creation. I don't know if it's easy to implement, but it's just an idea I got. Maybe Joy's haircut, or Cynthia's, idk. Something different.

Girls need atleast a dress, I don't know why we don't have any dress in PokeMMO...