Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

I just want shirts and pants to be sold in PokeMARTs, that's all... ... yeah that's about it. Thanks.

along the same lines, i'd love to be able to buy shoes xD my current colorful shoes don't match every outfit, and it'd be nice to change it for different looks.

^ +111 to lastest post and want to thanks DS for all the new vanitys items on game :)

DS is killing it with the new vanities. I love his new sprites and designs. I would like him to fix the motorcycle so it doesn't seem like u're riding it like a bike tho

1) the old beards back! why is it trimmed to the cheek now? thats no beard that's 5 o clock shadow. 

2) more casual looking sunglasses please, the old ones looked cooler and less sporty

2.1) choice of color for sunglasses also. 

IGN: GreatMasterRoshi.... yeah you guys ruined my look.... it was perfect before update.....

xpmzxql.png

Observe the majestic Bruno in his natural habitat. This "top" slot item would function similarly to the "gi" or "overalls" items in that it affects both your characters' body and legs,

however this item also removes your shoes because Bruno is far too bad-ass for shoes. Colour customization effects the pants for male characters and both pants/sports-bra for females.

His arm things could also be a glove slot I guess.

Edited by Alouu

Im GreatMasterRoshi. the "beard" is 5 o clock shadow and not a beard. i looked like rosh before cuz rosh has a real beard and not 5 o clock shadow. Why is it unlikely to come back?? You guys ruined my look. I don't look like roshi at all. why can't we have beards like the old man in Vermilion beach? that would be perfect for roshi. so many people agree with me and want their beards back.

Edited by ZaoLi