Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

IGN : Nyas

I always thought that Bi-Crescent Wings would look sweet, so I've created a prototype and applied it to my character figure.

DGSpN65.png

I've created a diagram that shows the wings in use, to the right are transparent copies for each direction.

I've used the same palette from the hair and applied it to the wings, allowing for similar colored tinting.

I hope you take this creation into consideration.

LF Super Saiyan Vegeta Armor, made this myself, come on DarkShade pls put these Suits in-game.

[Spoiler] ujko3bF.png[/Spoiler]

I know you like it =P. For making this I'm calling free 1 for me!

jk

YES i'd definitely get this, it would be even cooler if it came in different colors like red and green. It's a shame that darkshade doesn't really look at this thread anymore though

YES i'd definitely get this, it would be even cooler if it came in different colors like red and green. It's a shame that darkshade doesn't really look at this thread anymore though

ikr.. took me about 2 hours to make this suit.. would have liked if Darkshade at least looked at it :). Hope he does one day, and thinks to implement this saiyan suit. And i'll be grabbing my free one ty \o/.

Not true, I look at this thread every day there is a new post in it - I often just don't respond as there isn't much to say/I am busy with Character Customization 2.0

ikr.. took me about 2 hours to make this suit.. would have liked if Darkshade at least looked at it :). Hope he does one day, and thinks to implement this saiyan suit. And i'll be grabbing my free one ty \o/.

I did look at your PM (as you can see from the time and date seen on the left hand side of the PM) I just have not yet had the time to respond to it.

I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

The thought crossed my mind to possibly implement something other than the bicycle for riding. Maybe they could be limited vanity items or something.

Example 1: with the pointy hat (witch hat), we could have broomsticks.

Example 2: gary oak often traveled around in a car in the anime. Maybe small cars?

Example 3: skateboards/rollerblades? Seems odd to see them in the dirt but idk just ideas.

Anyways, this seems like a bigger change so this is just more of expressing a possible direction for the future rather than suggesting an implementation. tumblr_m89hhvn0lr1qdlkyg.gif