Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

Hey just wondering if I could get myself a custom made suit.. I will pay as much In-Game money that is needed for this. Can I get A custom made broly Suit from DBZ.

My IGN:[Vale]GoldenSunIsaac

IGA:Y2acdDQ.png?1

Please reply if this is possible !!

I'm willing to pay 5 Million In-Game money for this work. This is the concept/How I want it to look.

DragonBallZ-Broly.pngBroly_RSSJ.png

PLEASE REPLY IF THIS IS POSSIBLE !!! I REALLY WAN't CUSTOM SUIT.

Sections:

No top:Tops

Pants and robe looking thing: Pants

Arm Bracelets: Gloves

Amulet Coin On Head: Hats

Boots: Shoes

Hair: Hair

Edited by Jalair

jLoafQV.png?1

Just suggesting a new Pony tail hairstyle worthe 500RP 

And like a sword behind your back or staff or any weapon behind your back to show your personality more.

I kinda like the look of a sword behind my characters back 0_o and A clean pony tail hairstyle :).

Dark why in this game no have white color for closes can u make all closes a new color the mostly like one.. the WHITE  and this  will make alot profit for game too cuz many player will buy that  alot wan white color closes  

I believe that it is mainly because they use a palette of grays for their sprites, which easily allows them to change the hue and give the sprite a colored tint. if they used white, then it would stay white and wouldn't change colors.

Although, it would be great to see some of the accessories use white. For example, having the pokeball logo and the bill on Red's cap to stay white, rather than to give it a colored tint. However, it may be difficult to add more colors to the palette. Don't take my word on it though, Darkshade is the one in charge.

I believe that it is mainly because they use a palette of grays for their sprites, which easily allows them to change the hue and give the sprite a colored tint. if they used white, then it would stay white and wouldn't change colors.

Although, it would be great to see some of the accessories use white. For example, having the pokeball logo and the bill on Red's cap to stay white, rather than to give it a colored tint. However, it may be difficult to add more colors to the palette. Don't take my word on it though, Darkshade is the one in charge.

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/48728-confirmed-white-color-on-hairclothes/?p=950750

You're mostly right.