Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

i tho to give a suggestion about vanity item hue. [UPDATED]

[spoiler]King's/Queen's Crown, different for boyish spirtes and girly

so we will have kings and queens in here \o/[spoiler]No pictures the post was mostly for the idea i let the rest to the stuff \o/[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Edited by liotec

Which slot the item would go in: 

Hat

Image of Item:

I don't have an image, but the idea crossed my mind too see more pokemon based ears, like Zangoose.

I have find an example:

[spoiler]zangoose_hat_by_fangaara-d3hi60h.jpg[/spoiler]

"Tail" items (Pikachu tail, Skitty tail, Fennekin tail, Charmander tail, Squirtle Tail etc... it'd be really cute!)

Since there are Pikachu ears, Skitty ears, Fennekin Ears, etc. it would be pretty cool if there were "tails" to go along with them.

Backslot

It could look something like this:
Image of Item:

charmandertail_zpszphrnap1.pngfennekintail_zpse3e13rqq.pngsquirtletail_zpsmyrlsxim.pngPikatail_zpsjoq9pejo.png

EDIT: I know people suggested this before, but I just wanted to bring up the subject again and show pictures for it!

Edited by kyustorm

"Tail" items (Pikachu tail, Skitty tail, Fennekin tail, Charmander tail, Squirtle Tail etc... it'd be really cute!)

Since there are Pikachu ears, Skitty ears, Fennekin Ears, etc. it would be pretty cool if there were "tails" to go along with them.

Backslot

It could look something like this:
Image of Item:

charmandertail_zpszphrnap1.pngfennekintail_zpse3e13rqq.pngsquirtletail_zpsmyrlsxim.pngPikatail_zpstkzeimqo.png

EDIT: I know people suggested this before, but I just wanted to bring up the subject again and show pictures for it!

yes! :D  Those custom sprites though :3

I know this is a bit silly, but this is PokeMMO and its a game. So here are some of my ridiculous ideas.

1. Cheese hat

44008800301-2.jpg

2. Crown (probably for people who won official tournaments [as a gift vanity, can't sell])

fc6929811bdb7f31ac68bd2e65c633ac.png

3. Team Galactic Grunt Uniform

74591eb2dd35696039014e74ee78c67d.png

There are plenty more I could add, but I want to give others a chance to voice out their ideas.