Vanity Suggestion Thread

Darkshade

Question

Christmas limited time vanity.

Top: Tangled Christmas Lights

Lights and Animation

It'd look like your character is tangled in a strand of Christmas lights. We've all been there trying to untangle the box of Christmas lights and end up getting tangled up ourselves. It would of course have the lighting effect and would benefit from an animation effect of 5 feet of the Christmas lights dragging behind you.

I have no image to link beside this one:

kitten-tangled-christmas-lights-illustra

Edit: @Darkshade <3

Edited by EssDeeCee

Yo, was lookin at some of my pics from a Johto run I did a few years ago and it gave me an idea. The main male trainer has a shoulder strap bag - thingy instead of a backpack. I'd really like to see something like this added as a pokemart item (similar to how classic cap, emerald knit hat, flat cap, ect are all in pokemarts) and colorable.

Slot: Back

Name: Sling Bag

Examples:

Overworld:

kiMMTYK.png

giphy.gif

Battle:

zx2nMAW.png

Trainer card:

HGSS_Ethan.png~c200

More:

Spoiler

26778.png

If the Devs/Staff decide to add a Christmas Event, i would like to make a suggestion to the possibility of them adding a [event only item]

as we know, we already have the [Rudolph's Antlers] and [Candy Cane] as well as all of the [Elfbot Suits/Hats], there could be more i might have forgot some.

id like to suggest that if we could have a [Snowman Mask]. Similar to the size of the [Jack-O-Lantern Mask] but obviously like a snowman's head, with a carrot nose (and if possible, a top hat)

Related imageSimilar to this in terms of appearance, and would go under Hats in game.

Again this is a Suggestion, i completely understand the possibility of this not happening and i'm sure it is unlikely that it will

14 hours ago, Gimmyreaper said:

If the Devs/Staff decide to add a Christmas Event, i would like to make a suggestion to the possibility of them adding a [event only item]

as we know, we already have the [Rudolph's Antlers] and [Candy Cane] as well as all of the [Elfbot Suits/Hats], there could be more i might have forgot some.

id like to suggest that if we could have a [Snowman Mask]. Similar to the size of the [Jack-O-Lantern Mask] but obviously like a snowman's head, with a carrot nose (and if possible, a top hat)

Related imageSimilar to this in terms of appearance, and would go under Hats in game.

Again this is a Suggestion, i completely understand the possibility of this not happening and i'm sure it is unlikely that it will

And a suit to match seems like something that could happen soon :)